Week 2 - Beech @ Henry County

PatriotNation

I know we never like to talk about IFS but IF we didn't have one blown coverage and gave up another big play Haywood may not have scored but only 6. The reason I say this is in my opinion the score doesnt show how WELL we really played. A lot of that was because of week 1 without a lot of prep time. Same can be said for Beech and their turnover issues and the push off by Powell for the TD. If both teams clean things up for this game I expect a really really good game. Possibly coming down to the final seconds.

• Upvote 1

The only explanation is the field is in terrible shape. Otherwise we would do what everybody else is doing and play Thursday night. As far as it being at Milan the only explanation for that is because they have the new turf field and it really wont matter about the rainfall. So if we get big rains before a home game looks like we will be playing elsewhere. Alright I said I had no comment lol. Love to see yalls thoughts to this.