FULTON @ CENTRAL

dawgs82

9 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Would be fun to see a rematch in December!

I know of 4-5 teams in the east and west that may have something to say about that. But you never know. I'm just hoping we get to December and the game is still going. And I hope the weather tonight isn't too bad. 

5 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

I know of 4-5 teams in the east and west that may have something to say about that. But you never know. I'm just hoping we get to December and the game is still going. And I hope the weather tonight isn't too bad. 

I think this Powell team is at least another year away from getting a shot in Cookeville. But you never know. 

On 8/27/2020 at 10:33 PM, SweetScience said:

LOL! My ole Bobcat friend ain’t got no love for dem Panthers, do ya? Lmao

Heck no SS, never will. I know the shadiness that goes on over there first hand, despite what others say. Plus I don’t respect any coach who goes baseball sliding on the sideline and wear their hat backwards like a goon. Just saying :thumb:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, guthook said:

Am I the only one that expected Central to win by quite a bit more?

Fulton is not that bad as everyone believes they are. Their dline is MASSIVE and skilled and will give every team they play problems. The issue for them is the QB is sporadic at times and they don’t have the usual athletes they have. The size is definitely there tho.

18 hours ago, guthook said:

Am I the only one that expected Central to win by quite a bit more?

The Central/Fulton game is usually a close, hard fought game. I think it was a 1 or 2 point game last year. And that was about the time people started questioning Central's ability. We saw how that ended. I think the verdict is still out on this team, but I wouldn't base this season on last Friday night. And if you saw the game, it wasn't as close as the score indicated.