Unicoi Comes to Hampton

uknoit2

Don't know why we didn't start a thread earlier.

I hear Unicoi can flat out sling the rock...Hope we can get in the backfield and mess it up ever so often.

With no more practice than we've had, and no game speed scrimmages, I'm interested to see how this goes!

BTW: Tickets for Hampton games can only be purchased online....and they are LIMITED 

Watched the SG and Unicoi game last week.  I personally thought the game wasn’t as close as the score showed and probably should have been more like 39-8, but we know that wasn’t the true final.  SG I thought looked better than they did last year overall and especially on defense.  SG seemed to be more coached up and just looked like they gelled together better than they did that last year. We’ll see how they look over the next few games and time will tell.

If Hampton is as solid like they were last year they should be ok.   Give me the Bulldogs 42-14

Edited by Romansfive8

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Don't know why we didn't start a thread earlier.

I hear Unicoi can flat out sling the rock...Hope we can get in the backfield and mess it up ever so often.

With no more practice than we've had, and no game speed scrimmages, I'm interested to see how this goes!

BTW: Tickets for Hampton games can only be purchased online....and they are LIMITED 

Where do you go to get the tickets, I might decide to go.

15 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Watched the SG and Unicoi game last week.  I personally thought the game wasn’t as close as the score showed and probably should have been more like 39-8, but we know that wasn’t the true final.  SG I thought looked better than they did last year overall and especially on defense.  SG seemed to be more coached up and just looked like they gelled together better than they did that last year. We’ll see how they look over the next few games and time will tell.

If Hampton is as solid like they were last year they should be ok.   Give me the Bulldogs 42-14

From what I heard,SG was the better team,also heard Unicoi shot themselves in the foot a few times.

Just now, pujo said:

From what I heard,SG was the better team,also heard Unicoi shot themselves in the foot a few times.

Unicoi did make some key mistakes, as well as SG.  One instance in the 1st half SG was in a 4th down and should have clearly punted, but they went for it and failed. Therefore, Unicoi took over with a short distance and the Qb throws beautiful pass to the corner of the end zone for 6.  Unicoi has some talent, but they seemed to have run out of gas early especially on the defense.

34 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Gonna be down 3 starters but I think we have it covered. Be nice when we get um back.