Unicoi Comes to Hampton

uknoit2

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I think the football players got 75 the cheerleaders got 50. I heard there is 30 cheerleaders this year if that’s correct.

75 player tickets? York gave us 52. We’ve got 51 in the team photo and not everyone was there. I guess there’s some mommas and daddy’s gonna be at the gate Friday hoping for a ticket to. 

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gonna be some MAD people. Thats foolish.

Yes it is. I just did the math today. Not even 1 ticket per player on the team. How you gonna pick who goes. That’s ridiculous. I may go get in line early and if I get a ticket sit outside the gate and wait for that mom or dad that works late or just gets there close to game time and give it to them. Then to have 320 for home and have leftovers that are first come first serve while parents don’t even have tickets. Then again York is a state ran school. That explains this kind of “logic”. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes it is. I just did the math today. Not even 1 ticket per player on the team. How you gonna pick who goes. That’s ridiculous. I may go get in line early and if I get a ticket sit outside the gate and wait for that mom or dad that works late or just gets there close to game time and give it to them. Then to have 320 for home and have leftovers that are first come first serve while parents don’t even have tickets. Then again York is a state ran school. That explains this kind of “logic”. 

Came to Oneida for a game back in the day, some guy came up to me and give me and my wife a ticket. Didn't know the feller from Adam. I've yet to meet anyone from there that I didn't like. I'm sure you have some nots but I've never met one at a football game. I've seen a few over the years. Shoot one guy give me a really nice hoodie, still sport that thing from time to time.