Unicoi Comes to Hampton

uknoit2

3 minutes ago, crow said:

Why move it if y’all were so limited on attendance?

Just a guess but I think the total at HV is 600, Doubt they would have allowed near that many at Cloudland so they will come out better this way if they are splitting the gate, Just hope they save me a ticket.lol

18 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I would think more people would be able to see the game. It will be interesting to see how many we let in homes. I have no clue how that gets decided.

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just a guess but I think the total at HV is 600, Doubt they would have allowed near that many at Cloudland so they will come out better this way if they are splitting the gate, Just hope they save me a ticket.lol

Gotcha. I’m in the same boat pujo, I doubt I get to see our game Friday. Tickets for that one are like finding hens teeth. Still undecided about trying my hand at the gate though. 

17 minutes ago, crow said:

Gotcha. I’m in the same boat pujo, I doubt I get to see our game Friday. Tickets for that one are like finding hens teeth. Still undecided about trying my hand at the gate though. 

Betting york don't bring too many people. People like watching winning programs. You might have a chance but unless you like driving, sorta doubt its the chance.

20 minutes ago, crow said:

Know they put out tickets for sale yesterday at 6:OO, Sold like 300 in 7 minutes. May be sold out now,at least me and my bunch got one.

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Know they put out tickets for sale yesterday at 6:OO, Sold like 300 in 7 minutes. May be sold out now,at least me and my bunch got one.

Good to get to see a football game for sure. For a couple hours this crazy world seems a little bit more normal. 

28 minutes ago, pujo said:

Betting york don't bring too many people. People like watching winning programs. You might have a chance but unless you like driving, sorta doubt its the chance.

Only about 25 miles from my house but they’re 2 lane road mountain miles so about 45-50 minutes. If it’s not to bad weather I may chance it. If I can’t get in like I said earlier just hit the Dairy Queen and cruise back through the river gorge on a Friday evening. I’ve had worse days lol. 

Just now, crow said:

Only about 25 miles from my house but they’re 2 lane road mountain miles so about 45-50 minutes. If it’s not to bad weather I may chance it. If I can’t get in like I said earlier just hit the Dairy Queen and cruise back through the river gorge on a Friday evening. I’ve had worse days lol. 

Take that long to enjoy the Milk shake,Those are DA BOMB.