Region Title? TC vs Watertown

Cam615

40 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

5 fumbles, lost 2, snap over the punters head. As usual poor fundamentals cost the jackets.  Does coaching staff know how to teach kids to hold onto the ball??

Coaching has nothing to do with Watertown putting a helmet on the ball and knocking it out they caused those fumbles most of them. 

• Like 1

We made a lot of mistakes tonight, BUT i will say this. This game was played exactly how TC wants to play. Low scoring, controlling the clock, methodical, and watertown still won. TC tried to line it up and run it down our throats and that’s just not going to happen. Proud of our guys, and their effort. On to the next.

• Like 1

@TCRadio what were the final stats? IMO H2O dominated that game both offensively and defensively. Our line played great tonight and we moved the ball well, but just couldn’t finish drives. I’ll give some of the credit to TC’s defense ( they bent but did not break) 

Again though I think that was some of the worst play calling and time management that I have ever seen from Webster!

The score was a lot closer than the game really was.!

Edited by H2Oman

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

@TCRadio what were the final stats? IMO H2O dominated that game both offensively and defensively. Our line played great tonight and we moved the ball well, but just couldn’t finish drives. I’ll give some of the credit to TC’s defense ( they bent but did not break) 

Again though I think that was some of the worst play calling and time management that I have ever seen from Webster!

The score was a lot closer than the game really was.!

Yes H2O won stats too 260-220(85 on 1 play) we have to fix some things, hope to see you guys in November