Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Oh, I know but that TC team went up against kids that played in NFL like Troy Flemming at BGA and I think South Pitt player played in NFL may be wrong about that one. But I know it's no comparison between those schools and Riverdale. TC had to play all alphabet schools just to win the gold ball and they were full of D1 talent too.

Yes you are correct South Pitt had Eddie Moore drafted in 2003  played at University of Tennessee. I was at that game on the creek bank 2 very good football teams . I think it was 98 or 99 not sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Look I think the ideal of having privates classified by themselves is right. I’m simply just pointing out that you had a poster call out  one of the winningest if not the winningest coach in TN “ Rankin” for running away from privates when TC itself did the same thing.

Legal disclaimer: I cannot be held liable for other posters lol. I got your point though!

Edited by Sidelinehustler

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe RTD but Lebanon and Gallatin were not even in the same league talent wise as Riverdale in those days.

I mean we’re talking about Santonio Beard ( I think I got that name right) and Eric Locke who went on to play for Alabama with Beard going on to have a stellar career in the NFL.

Those are just two that came to my mind, but those teams were littered with division 1 talent!!

That 97 and 98 TC team could have played with anyone.  Just ask Eddie Moore about TC Payne.  Now the 97 and 98 TC team would probably beat that Gallatin and Lebanon team that we speaking of by about 40.  I still love watching highlights from that team.  Gives me chills how crazy good they were.  Now Riverdale was a force too! 

7 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

That 97 and 98 TC team could have played with anyone.  Just ask Eddie Moore about TC Payne.  Now the 97 and 98 TC team would probably beat that Gallatin and Lebanon team that we speaking of by about 40.  I still love watching highlights from that team.  Gives me chills how crazy good they were.  Now Riverdale was a force too! 

Unfortunately I got a close up view of how good TC was.  I only wish TC would’ve of had their education system as tight as y’all have it now.... supposedly.

There would be no doubt that TC  Payne would’ve been playing somewhere on Saturday’s. 

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

:roflol:Good luck guys.

Thanks... Even though I give these TC turds a hard time. I still hope that the kids from both teams have a clean, injury free, and near as mistake free game as possible tonight. They both deserve it!

It’s great to have high school football back and be able to have kids compete! 

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Thanks... Even though I give these TC turds a hard time. I still hope that the kids from both teams have a clean, injury free, and near as mistake free game as possible tonight. They both deserve it!

It’s great to have high school football back and be able to have kids compete! 

Yeah, games like your about to have are the best ones. Competitive and mean something in region play.