Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, biggest said:

Yall was so eager to tell us how many was out at the start of the week! Now you quite. Is it fear? 3 peat region champs tonight 

I honestly dont know the status. My thoughts were Rankins would play as he sat out last week but maybe he hasnt healed as quickly as i thought he would. I know of 2 starters that have yet to see action due to preseason injuries and i dont know their status. I havent heard the injury report following WH and this week. fingers crossed we have enough ponies to race. 

If you win tonight, I just hope you have to earn it in a tight ball game. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

I honestly dont know the status. My thoughts were Rankins would play as he sat out last week, I know of 2 starters that have yet to see action due to preseason injuries and i dont know their status. 

If you win tonight, I just hope you have to earn it in a tight ball game. 

I think most h20 people hope Rankins  and the others play! These are kids  and deserve to have fun. It's fun to watch  kids like Rankin play. 

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

As I stated earlier, Alcoa was not a factor in the move up 2001-2004. That’s a fact. Alcoa had won one state championship in the previous 10 years.

The 90’s were littered with private school state championships at a disproportionate rate relative to the public schools. In 2A alone privates, Goodpasture, Lipscomb and Webb had won four of the previous seven state championships. This brought about a blowback from public school programs that were successful enough to make it to the playoffs or were in regions with the privates. Satterfield and Rankin were only two of many head coaches that led a fight to have a level playing field in Tennessee high school football. 

So, if you want to call it “scared” of the privates I guess you can. That’s what the privates said too. I call it wanting equitable rules for your kids. So if you want to be on the side of the privates, go ahead. A lot of people fought a good fight so you don’t have to compete with all star teams on a yearly basis. I think you should just say “thank you” to those coaches and move along.  

Look I think the ideal of having privates classified by themselves is right. I’m simply just pointing out that you had a poster call out  one of the winningest if not the winningest coach in TN “ Rankin” for running away from privates when TC itself did the same thing.

12 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Smh that Trousdale Yellow Yack you’re drinking must be good. 

TC was good in 97 and 98 ( real good) but they would want no part in the Riverdales of the nineties! 

Would it be competitive... maybe, but Riverdale just had to many athletes in those days!

• Like 1