Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Creasey is a good coach. He also had GREAT assistant coaches and GREAT talent here during that run. He would tell you the same thing. You obviously weren’t anywhere close to what was going on in Trousdale County. 

If you understood, or had ever been a part of a great program you wouldn’t make such an asinine statement. 

You’re going to confuse your constituents with such big words!

You must of been one of those transfers that have made there way into Hartsville.

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

He doesn’t run the show he’s not at 90% of practices and of course he helps here and there but you’d be dumb not to take the help if it were there, I mean he is in HOF.  

I agree TC would be dumb not to use him.  One day he will have to turn the keys over but until then Big Satt will be in the box fri night. The previous poster asked how long they would give little Satt. He will get as long as he wants . And yes, he runs the show and the county. He should he has earned it! 

4 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

I don't know who a Creasey is...I know Kevin CREASY, I'm assuming that is who you are referring to.  We may or may not win a State Championship this year or years to come, BUT before you go and get whipped by Alcoa every year we will end your journey one more time!

And you will get SMACKED every year by South Pitt. So what are you really saying 

3 hours ago, biggest said:

Now they on Alcoa! Lol they worried alot about  Watertown.  All that pride and tradition and you worried about little ole Watertown. Tell me more 

I swear bro hahahh Even had Beat Watertown shirts made smh WOW who would have EVER thought the MIGHTY TC would do that? I hope they wear them tomorrow night. Wait until they see our shirts 

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Creasey is a good coach. He also had GREAT assistant coaches and GREAT talent here during that run. He would tell you the same thing. You obviously weren’t anywhere close to what was going on in Trousdale County. 

If you understood, or had ever been a part of a great program you wouldn’t make such an asinine statement. 

Trust and believe I PROMISE you I played for a GREAT program and we would have spotted TC 14 and still smoked you by 3 or more TD’s  

20 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Riverdale in the 90’s 

Where did Rankin recruit you from? 

Really shows your ignorance to compare a 1A program to a 6 A. TC has played Lebanon and Gallatin and beaten both.

Riverdale could NOT beat Brentwood Academy and started  the fight to get privates out.

We still schedule privates and have had them in our region for decades. 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn
More info

9 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Where did Rankin recruit you from? 

Really shows your ignorance to compare a 1A program to a 6 A. TC has played Lebanon and Gallatin and beaten both.

Riverdale could NOT beat Brentwood Academy and started  the fight to get privates out.

We still schedule privates and have had them in our region for decades. 

I wouldn’t bother too much. He could have said Dallas Cowboys.