Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

I will agree they are doing a good job but allowing 900 through the gate and H2o only getting 130. Everyone of the parents that have a kid playing for TC at least get to watch their kid play not the same for H2o  parents. I am not saying it should be 50/50 but at least should ha e been 70/30. Love the podcast also.

well most 2a programs don't have 70+ players on a football team. I did see someone say that Watertown still had 16 leftover to sell to the public from their allotment so i dont know what the fuss is about all the parents not getting a ticket. I assume they were given first dibbs and barring several sets of siblings on the team, I dont guess all the parents wanted to come.  

I don't know exactly how they came up with the numbers they did but they set them preseason and are sticking to it. Also, the game is played in Hartsville, so they have every right to decide how many tickets are sent to the opposing team. Was told Friendships Region wasnt allowing visiting fans, so theres always that extreme as well. 

And thanks for the Listen. My contribution is small but I will relay the message to the guys. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

7 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Watertown and TC have the same amount of seniors playing so save that uphill Senior heavy crap! TC is playing 8 and H20 is playing 8 . Let’s strap up play and let the chips fall. 

The boys will strap them up and play, uphill meaning I believe most has Watertown as the favorite which means TC is underdogs

Edited by TCRadio

25 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

The boys will strap them up and play, uphill meaning I believe most has Watertown as the favorite which means TC is underdogs

Mannnnn you’re really sipping that Yellow Jack yack over there! Nobody except H20 fans are giving Watertown a shot to win this game. Come on now! The MIGHTY TC Yellow Jackets underdogs. You can play that music for someone else. 

2 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Mannnnn you’re really sipping that Yellow Jack yack over there! Nobody except H20 fans are giving Watertown a shot to win this game. Come on now! The MIGHTY TC Yellow Jackets underdogs. You can play that music for someone else. 

lol I’m just speaking facts, Watertown should be the favorites they have better athletes and we are banged up 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

I didn't know tc is the only one that had injuries?

I do know TC is the only one of these two teams that has Gold Football(s) in their trophy case.  Congrats on all those Region Championships.  All I'm saying is if you let a TC team with 3 starters out beat you tomorrow night, it may be a tough outing when everyone is healthy Round 3! 

2 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I do know TC is the only one of these two teams that has Gold Football(s) in their trophy case.  Congrats on all those Region Championships.  All I'm saying is if you let a TC team with 3 starters out beat you tomorrow night, it may be a tough outing when everyone is healthy Round 3! 

Here we go smh that’s past history. TC is not winning a gold ball nowhere in the near future and maybe not Watertown. But the TC gold ball run is over. Creasey is not coming back. 

3 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Here we go smh that’s past history. TC is not winning a gold ball nowhere in the near future and maybe not Watertown. But the TC gold ball run is over. Creasey is not coming back. 

Don't underestimate the talent coming up in TC.  The freshmen class is full of talent and lap the future yellow jackets will be very talented.