Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

10 hours ago, biggest said:

I believe  h20man and I will be in the house Friday night! Can we get a interview?  Or Dance with  Rtd wife

If you got a ticket then you are one of the few H2O people that have one. TC(Clint) done a very good job of keeping the tickets away for the big purple.  130 tickets went to players and coaches family's and they only had 16 tickets for H2O people yesterday.  If you would have told people 10 years ago that TC would have shirts made saying Beat Watertown and Clint would be wanting to limit watertown fans (gville didn't turn fans away)H20 didn't turn fans away last week) they would have laughed. So congrats to coach Webster and the purple tigers you have earned the respect from the football Gods. 

11 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

If you got a ticket then you are one of the few H2O people that have one. TC(Clint) done a very good job of keeping the tickets away for the big purple.  130 tickets went to players and coaches family's and they only had 16 tickets for H2O people yesterday.  If you would have told people 10 years ago that TC would have shirts made saying Beat Watertown and Clint would be wanting to limit watertown fans (gville didn't turn fans away)H20 didn't turn fans away last week) they would have laughed. So congrats to coach Webster and the purple tigers you have earned the respect from the football Gods. 

It's not just Watertown fans being turned away. TC fans are trying to get tickets as well and i believe RTD has already mentioned it, TC is really close to playing games with no fans in place if the rules can't be followed. TC Schools are focused on the safety and health of everyone. I truly hate that the atmosphere for this game wont be what it deserves but the precautions in 2020 need to be taken and i commend TC for sticking to the rules and not being money hungry. my facebook feed is littered with TC fans scrambling trying to find tickets. If you want to be close to the action and dont have a ticket, there are a couple of places around the Creekbank you can sit and have a view (some better than others) and hear the action. TC is also now streaming the games online and as always tune into FunRadio and listen to Cheese and @TCRadio give you the play by play. 

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Or you could say back to back 2nd place finisher to H2O.... whatever floats your boat!

If you want to put all your eggs in one basket and win that Region Championship...Go for it!  I would be more concerned about not being able to get past the 3rd round match-up.  Region Championships are cute, but that's not the over-all goal in TC.  IMO, that is what separates these two programs.  I've never heard anyone in TC brag about a Region Championship.  To be honest, some of the Regions are so weak in the state, it's almost an embarrassment to bring up a Region Championship.  BUT nevertheless you guys in H20-Town need something to brag about, so continue on.  I will say this, if you don't beat TC tomorrow night, you can forget about beating them in the play-off match-up...But what do we know...We are just dumb and have a lot of useless GOLD in our cases!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

It's not just Watertown fans being turned away. TC fans are trying to get tickets as well and i believe RTD has already mentioned it, TC is really close to playing games with no fans in place if the rules can't be followed. TC Schools are focused on the safety and health of everyone. I truly hate that the atmosphere for this game wont be what it deserves but the precautions in 2020 need to be taken and i commend TC for sticking to the rules and not being money hungry. my facebook feed is littered with TC fans scrambling trying to find tickets. If you want to be close to the action and dont have a ticket, there are a couple of places around the Creekbank you can sit and have a view (some better than others) and hear the action. TC is also now streaming the games online and as always tune into FunRadio and listen to Cheese and @TCRadio give you the play by play. 

If you have a truck city hall would be a great place to sit on the tool box and watch the game 

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Where can we find the stream?

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Congrats, you beat a JV team in 2017. At the end of the day we split 2-2 with you over 4 years, and won the region both times Watertown and Forrest were in R4. Now I hope TC beats your eyes shut. Stupid post. 

Your comments are just like the football team you follow.... they suck!

2 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

If you want to put all your eggs in one basket and win that Region Championship...Go for it!  I would be more concerned about not being able to get past the 3rd round match-up.  Region Championships are cute, but that's not the over-all goal in TC.  IMO, that is what separates these two programs.  I've never heard anyone in TC brag about a Region Championship.  To be honest, some of the Regions are so weak in the state, it's almost an embarrassment to bring up a Region Championship.  BUT nevertheless you guys in H20-Town need something to brag about, so continue on.  I will say this, if you don't beat TC tomorrow night, you can forget about beating them in the play-off match-up...But what do we know...We are just dumb and have a lot of useless GOLD in our cases!

I didn't know tc is the only one that had injuries?

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I will agree they are doing a good job but allowing 900 through the gate and H2o only getting 130. Everyone of the parents that have a kid playing for TC at least get to watch their kid play not the same for H2o  parents. I am not saying it should be 50/50 but at least should ha e been 70/30. Love the podcast also.