Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

49 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Here we go smh that’s past history. TC is not winning a gold ball nowhere in the near future and maybe not Watertown. But the TC gold ball run is over. Creasey is not coming back. 

You underestimating the coaching experience in TC? You assuming coaching won all of those state titles? Your on a roll man. Keep it going! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

well most 2a programs don't have 70+ players on a football team. I did see someone say that Watertown still had 16 leftover to sell to the public from their allotment so i dont know what the fuss is about all the parents not getting a ticket. I assume they were given first dibbs and barring several sets of siblings on the team, I dont guess all the parents wanted to come.  

I don't know exactly how they came up with the numbers they did but they set them preseason and are sticking to it. Also, the game is played in Hartsville, so they have every right to decide how many tickets are sent to the opposing team. Was told Friendships Region wasnt allowing visiting fans, so theres always that extreme as well. 

And thanks for the Listen. My contribution is small but I will relay the message to the guys. 

Friendships region allowed a bunch of opposing fans last week. I don’t know if anything has changed to make it different lol. 

For this game, I understand the frustration from watertown fans, if u do not understand the frustration, you r either lying or dumb. However, it will not matter in the end. Friendship beat Tc without any fans and Friendship got beat by 21 to MTCS.

In my opinion, from an outside perspective, Watertown will win both matchups this year and I think one of the two matchups will be a multiple touchdown game in there favor. Maybe even a blowout.

Also, @TCRadio you all are not an underdog. And you will never be an underdog. No matter how much u want to believe it and u like saying it!!

1 hour ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Here we go smh that’s past history. TC is not winning a gold ball nowhere in the near future and maybe not Watertown. But the TC gold ball run is over. Creasey is not coming back. 

I don't know who a Creasey is...I know Kevin CREASY, I'm assuming that is who you are referring to.  We may or may not win a State Championship this year or years to come, BUT before you go and get whipped by Alcoa every year we will end your journey one more time!

29 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

Friendships region allowed a bunch of opposing fans last week. I don’t know if anything has changed to make it different lol. 

For this game, I understand the frustration from watertown fans, if u do not understand the frustration, you r either lying or dumb. However, it will not matter in the end. Friendship beat Tc without any fans and Friendship got beat by 21 to MTCS.

In my opinion, from an outside perspective, Watertown will win both matchups this year and I think one of the two matchups will be a multiple touchdown game in there favor. Maybe even a blowout.

Also, @TCRadio you all are not an underdog. And you will never be an underdog. No matter how much u want to believe it and u like saying it!!

What you just wrote puts TC as the underdog in your eyes.

24 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I'm confused.  You just said that TC isn't an underdog, but will lose both match-ups this year and one will be a blow-out?????  NO ONE is going to blow TC out this year....You can put that in your pipe and smoke it!  

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

Look at polls RTD... People clearly have you as the favorite!  I still think this will be the year H2O gets it done even if we have to do it twice!

I just don't see it H2O should be favorite or at worse a push. With the past 2 years and with H2O being more healthy than TC that makes H2O the favorite. This may be H2O year I don't know this game will tell a lot about both teams. This game will come down to line play on both aides if the ball whoever wins in the trenches will win this game.

Just now, RTD said:

I just don't see it H2O should be favorite or at worse a push. With the past 2 years and with H2O being more healthy than TC that makes H2O the favorite. This may be H2O year I don't know this game will tell a lot about both teams. This game will come down to line play on both aides if the ball whoever wins in the trenches will win this game.

I agree with the winner will be the one who takes care of the line of scrimmage, but you are and should be the favorites since you are playing at home.