Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Y’all just wait, IF we get to play y’all in November we got 2 monsters from Montana and 2 kids from Pearl Cohn transferring in, should be plenty of time to get them acclimated before November 

Don't forget the 4 stars running back from Texas lol. That's 6’3 235 and runs a 4.2 40 lol.

Just now, TCRadio said:

Y’all just wait, IF we get to play y’all in November we got 2 monsters from Montana and 2 kids from Pearl Cohn transferring in, should be plenty of time to get them acclimated before November 

Lol. Man I also say it. Much  respect to #5 I know he's not 100% but kid is tough

4 minutes ago, biggest said:

Idk. Was a different feel tonight!  

Yes it was !!  That was the most undisciplined TC team with snaps fumbles etc. Yes they can fix it but unless they have a few  more #5 to come in and play it will not be a quick fix. I really think having played both teams that gville beats TC next week. 

2 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

Yes it was !!  That was the most undisciplined TC team with snaps fumbles etc. Yes they can fix it but unless they have a few  more #5 to come in and play it will not be a quick fix. I really think having played both teams that gville beats TC next week. 

Imo h20 is 3 or 4 touchdown better team! Most of  the turnovers were forced.  For the first time  h20 had more speed.  Tc doesn't have the speed to get to the corners like past.  

15 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

☝️☝️this. Very disappointing to see

5 hours ago, TCnation said:

☝️☝️this. Very disappointing to see

I have talked to 2 former TC players tonight and both are concerned about the program. We are on outside looking in and  you guys have lived it, what is the answer? Because it could be a 1-3 start for TC and that's a reality.  

Edited by diesel28

6 hours ago, biggest said:

Imo h20 is 3 or 4 touchdown better team! Most of  the turnovers were forced.  For the first time  h20 had more speed.  Tc doesn't have the speed to get to the corners like past.  

Should have been a 3-4 TD better team last night, TC just making too many fundamental errors, TC has 3 guys with speed 2 of which don’t touch the ball enough and the other had the 85 yarder 

Whole bunch of ignorance in this thread.... Watertown wins by 2 points with TC losing what another 4 fumbles? Snapping the ball for a safety? Pretty obvious the lack of discipline is there... I have heard a lot of comments from parents that are worried about the program as far as discipline goes but I can assure you dr satterfield isnt gonna sit by and let his son not do well or have a team with no discipline. I will say I saw parents walk out the gate when TC called their last timeout with like 7 mins in the 4th. It was flabbergasting. You don’t need any common sense or eyesight to know when Trousdale is passing... you don’t have to understand football. We don’t throw unless we absolutely have to. One thing I do know in the last 7 years of watching TC football is we get better and better every week. To say there’s not gonna be a rematch is laughable. History repeats itself. TC knocks H20 out of the playoffs for the 3rd straight year. With that being said won’t be surprised at all if gordy beats us next week. Enjoy another region championship cause H20 will lose again to the jackets when it really counts ;)

• Thanks 2