Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

2 hours ago, RTD said:

H2O is getting TC at the best time right now with how unhealthy TC is right now.

Lots of excuses. I hope jackets win but more than injuries they have got to stop giving away two fumbles per game.  Based on the two games played it appears water is the better team. Hope I’m wrong. 

15 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Lots of excuses. I hope jackets win but more than injuries they have got to stop giving away two fumbles per game.  Based on the two games played it appears water is the better team. Hope I’m wrong. 

That I agree with you fumbles have been a problem again this year.

7 minutes ago, biggest said:

The creekbank is a hard place to  win!  The way I see it tc is down possibly 4 starters but field 5 refs also. So Tc is already +1 and its just fri

Well Cam will play hopefully some other personal stuff will clear up and we will have two other starters backk.

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Does anyone know if our three big transfers from VA will be able to play this week? I know they didn’t dress out the first two games, but if I’m not mistaken Webster said they would be ready around week 3 or 

I talked to the twins dad last night. They are a go. Hopefully Rutledge is also he will  plug up the middle 

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Probably 3 but could be 4, you guys should be the favorite here but both really good football teams 

I’m not believing none of that. TC will be full force except for one. I think he’s ineligible but don’t quote me on that. Just what I heard last week.  Will be a good game as the last few years.