Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

As entertaining as the chatter is, I'm going to actually talk about the game.

I said earlier that I liked Watertown in this one; however, after watching the White House game, I give the edge to TC. There were a few different players on the field that made a difference. 

Regardless, it will be a good game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I said earlier that I liked Watertown in this one; however, after watching the White House game, I give the edge to TC. There were a few different players on the field that made a difference. 

I thought the way you started this out you was going drop some knowledge on us. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, 1time4thepeople said:

I’m not believing none of that. TC will be full force except for one. I think he’s ineligible but don’t quote me on that. Just what I heard last week.  Will be a good game as the last few years.

Believe what you want, we have 4 guys out 1 will 95% play Friday, the other 3 are out for what could be a while, 2 knee issues and a personal matter 

7 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Croz, that 34-14 score could have been quite a bit worse, I have this game split down the middle I think we have some advantages and H2O has some advantages 

7 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I’d bet you RTD’s house and car that H2O beats TC this week!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

By finer things do you mean Crunchys Chicken at the gas station, a region title, and a quarterfinal plaque? Lol 

That’s two regional titles ( back to back) a crunchy chicken, and a world renowned Mile long Yard Sale! 

Edited by H2Oman
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, biggest said:

The creekbank is a hard place to  win!  The way I see it tc is down possibly 4 starters but field 5 refs also. So Tc is already +1 and its just fri

32 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

By finer things do you mean Crunchys Chicken at the gas station, a region title, and a quarterfinal plaque? Lol 

:lol: Good stuff.