Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Guys in all seriousness with what we got coming in I don’t foresee that being a issue this year... that is if we get to play all year and all this talent meshes together well.

Get ready for the show!

Careful you going get the old how many  gold balls speech. And hear about  the 1940s 3peat. Not to mention all 12 starters are out  just in case they lose.

Edited by biggest

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Guys in all seriousness with what we got coming in I don’t foresee that being a issue this year... that is if we get to play all year and all this talent meshes together well.

Get ready for the show!

You might be right on my time will tell.

Just now, biggest said:

Be careful you going get the old how many  gold balls speech. And hear about  the 1940s 3peat. Not to mention all 12 starters are out just in case they lose.

Yeah talking to TC folks is like talking to old senile men. You kind of just have to appease them by listening to all their ancient stories!

We will just have bare and grit it this week, because that’s really all they got going on in Hartsville!

Remember us listening to them just may keep them from running in front of a train!

8 minutes ago, biggest said:

Careful you going get the old how many  gold balls speech. And hear about  the 1940s 3peat. Not to mention all 12 starters are out  just in case they lose.

TC didn't win a championship in the 1940s lol. I don't think TC hasn't ever 3peated don't think lol.

14 minutes ago, biggest said:

You are correct. We are always talking about those championships in the past. I suppose we should be more like Watertown and talk about what we are going to do and not what we have done.

I do give credit where credit is due though. Watertown did make it to the semifinals in 1976. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

You are correct. We are always talking about those championships in the past. I suppose we should be more like Watertown and talk about what we are going to do and not what we have done.

I do give credit where credit is due though. Watertown did make it to the semifinals in 1976. 

Sir

We’re here to listen and yeah you guys used to be something else! 

No we’re not going to let them put you in a home!

Just now, H2Oman said:

Sir

We’re here to listen and yeah you guys used to be something else! 

No we’re not going to let them put you in a home!

You ever seen the movie 50 first dates? I feel that's what it's like everytime with these guys! Same thing  over&over.  Goldballs, injuries, refs, repeat.