Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

9 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Believe what you want, we have 4 guys out 1 will 95% play Friday, the other 3 are out for what could be a while, 2 knee issues and a personal matter 

We have another one that's out for personal reasons and I don't see that kid playing again this year. 

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I feel confident betting YOUR house on this game!

Nah we would bet your fandom see you would have to wear a TC shirt and cone and sit our aide and root for TC for a whole season. But the TC gear would be my treat. Also, you would have to change your name to TCman.

23 minutes ago, RTD said:

Nah we would bet your fandom see you would have to wear a TC shirt and cone and sit our aide and root for TC for a whole season. But the TC gear would be my treat. Also, you would have to change your name to TCman.

I would rather sand paper a wildcats butt then to wear anything related to TC. Heck...I have to pull over and puke every time I cross the Trousdale County line!

46 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I think he is referencing the establishment formally known as “Oldham’s Market” now “Highway Food Market” on 25 East out of town on the left. They have excellent fried salmon patties. 

Gotta be dillehays!! Old hams doesn’t have salmon patties. Good fried chicken meatloaf chicken and dumplings etc. but dillehays on the square is the original meat and three baby!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I think he is referencing the establishment formally known as “Oldham’s Market” now “Highway Food Market” on 25 East out of town on the left. They have excellent fried salmon patties. 

No sir...Dillehays is what I am referring too. Oldhams is bland.... Dillehays cooks with nothing but LOVE folks!

Edited by kingofthenorth
  • Like 1