Region Title? TC vs Watertown

tcjacket13

On 8/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, 1time4thepeople said:

I agree great family.  And kids are gonna continue to leave that team

Kids leave the team all the time just get upset because they don't get playing time. If you want to play time then earn it and out in the work to get on the field everyone isn't handed to you in life.

This game is for the region title but both teams and fans know that this is just the first of two matchups. Two very diverse offenses nothing better than TC vs Watertown. I have nothing but respect for Watertown. Great trash talk and great football on the field just won't feel the same without the stands packed.

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Officially game week, keys to victory for each team:

TC: Make H2O one dimensional, Win the Trenches, Control the Clock 

H2O: stop up the middle, get the ball to Hughes-Malone, finish drives    

This is exactly correct... H2O cannot allow # 5 to 4 and 5 yard them to death and eat up the clock ( nothing more demoralizing) If I were coaching I would have the same game plan I did last year in the playoffs and make TC beat us around the edge.

TC was able to get it done last game and possibly can do it this week, but that is what I would take my chances on!

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

This is exactly correct... H2O cannot allow # 5 to 4 and 5 yard them to death and eat up the clock ( nothing more demoralizing) If I were coaching I would have the same game plan I did last year in the playoffs and make TC beat us around the edge.

TC was able to get it done last game and possibly can do it this week, but that is what I would take my chances on!

I think TC secondary is improved from last year and a lot deeper at the corner. Players that had to wait out last year with injury Rejoined the team. But the height of TC CB still worries me against H2O bigger WR.