Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I only got to see Peabody week 1 and wasn’t as impressed as previous years.  I’ve been hearing past two years that Mckenzie was young and rebuilding so I’m thinking this may just be their year.  

Very confused by what you seen week 1 then? We beat a Milan team senior loaded this year, with tranfers ,on their field, they scored 1 offensive TD ,and the exact score as last year ? With all due respect,did we need to moonwalk naked over the moon to impress??? 

Edited by PeabodyPride

Alright here we go ,Tide giving up 3.5 points a game on D .  Speed at the D.E and L.B positions, Vaughn,Baskerville ,Jones and Burkett are literally eatin people alive on the field,Tide line avg,6ft 2 301 overall ,with speed amd quick feet,offense total rebuild with best running back yet to touch the ball on O,recievers mostly sophomores, avg 4.5 to 4.6 speed 6ft 2, when it all comes together the next 2 years PHS will be just darn fine,unbeatable? Nope ,any givin night you can ger "Gibson Countied" aka, not as talented teams catches you slackin and pulls a rabbit out the hat ... That all being said,everytime anyone get tobwal into that stadium and see some ball its a W win or loose!!! 

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Very confused by what you seen week 1 then? We beat a Milan team senior loaded this year, with tranfers ,on their field, they scored 1 offensive TD ,and the exact score as last year ? With all due respect,did we need to moonwalk naked over the moon to impress??? 

Maybe it was just the sluggish start that has me feeling that way.  The first half was full of penalties.  The skill players didn’t seem to have as much team speed as I expected.  However, you did play better in the 2nd half and won the game against a much bigger team.  Pay me no mind, I just set the bar high for y’all each year, as should you.  

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright here we go ,Tide giving up 3.5 points a game on D .  Speed at the D.E and L.B positions, Vaughn,Baskerville ,Jones and Burkett are literally eatin people alive on the field,Tide line avg,6ft 2 301 overall ,with speed amd quick feet,offense total rebuild with best running back yet to touch the ball on O,recievers mostly sophomores, avg 4.5 to 4.6 speed 6ft 2, when it all comes together the next 2 years PHS will be just darn fine,unbeatable? Nope ,any givin night you can ger "Gibson Countied" aka, not as talented teams catches you slackin and pulls a rabbit out the hat ... That all being said,everytime anyone get tobwal into that stadium and see some ball its a W win or loose!!! 

What year is the QB?

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Maybe it was just the sluggish start that has me feeling that way.  The first half was full of penalties.  The skill players didn’t seem to have as much team speed as I expected.  However, you did play better in the 2nd half and won the game against a much bigger team.  Pay me no mind, I just set the bar high for y’all each year, as should you.  

Milan is faster than any team in 2A by far ,gazelle everywhere,and we traditionally start 1 quarter slow friend,dont know why but it is amd has been our Achilles heal.much respect to you and your Power P bous...

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

On Offense your correct we are a bit slower,our defense on the field is the best I have seen in Trenan at this point t in the sesaon.

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Milan is faster than any team in 2A by far ,gazelle everywhere,and we traditionally start 1 quarter slow friend,dont know why but it is amd has been our Achilles heal.much respect to you and your Power P bous...

Yep maybe we both can don the Power P at State this year...let’s hope

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Sophomore 

Wow, young team then.  Even more of a reason to set the bar high.  Let these kids know what it takes to play with the Power P