Peabody Travels to McKenzie

Goldenpride

39 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea I don’t think our home games are either.  If anybody know or when they find out please let me know. 

It’s a $20 up charge for waverly fans and another $20 tax for betting against us and another $4 tax just for the inconvenience. It will be $50 per ticket for you 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Does anybody know if tickets will be limited at this game

They will be. I am not sure how they will sell them after the players, cheerleaders and student body gets theirs. Last week, before the War Chickens canceled, the general public had to go to the high school before 3 on Friday to buy them them.  Once it is posted, I will let you know. If you come to the game, come say hello if you get a chance. 

Edited by VOLnWTN

1 hour ago, VOLnWTN said:

They will be. I am not sure how they will sell them after the players, cheerleaders and student body gets theirs. Last week, before the War Chickens canceled, the general public had to go to the high school before 3 on Friday to buy them them.  Once it is posted, I will let you know. If you come to the game, come say hello if you get a chance. 

Appreciate it and will do man

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

I hope that is correct lol. Maybe Peabodys schedule will help them get a jump on McKenzie. With Peabody opening up with 2 3A schools on the schedule and McKenzie only having one game against Huntington and the other being canceled.

I believe the game against WC bring canceled hurt the Rebels, but Comer will have the guys ready to play. Huge first region game. This might very well tell who’s 1st or 2nd in the region

• Upvote 1