Copper Basin @ Sale Creek (Battle of the Cats!)

TheCommander

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m really not sure why Sale Creek got so much preseason hype.  

CB - 42

SC - 7

Sale Creek most likely got some preseason hype since they are returning 17 starters from last years 4-7 team.  

I thought they could and possibly would be better this year because of that experience returning.  

My assessments heading into this one is that... The QB battle is a must see.. Grabowski and Penny are both very good dual threat quarterbacks that can hurt you with both their arms and their legs! We will also find out who is better between Chance Rollins and Race May, from what I’ve seen of May on film Rollins is my pick, he’s already got quite a few pancakes in just two games!! I think this will be a pretty good game with Basin pulling it out by two or three scores!

Welp, just pulled into the camp here. Not a bad little place to play. Isn’t much as far as seating goes but overall a nice venue.  As I said earlier in the week, the key is gonna be stopping SC’s qb. The offense is on that kids back. More concerned of what he does when he pulls the ball down and runs than his air attack. Our line backers are gonna have to react up quickly and we have to keep him contained with our edge rush. I hope our staff has preached that to the boys all week. My prediction is sale creek will manage to get in the end zone a few times but it won’t be enough. Cougars take this one 46-20. Service is spotty here. I will do my best to send in updates. Everybody have a great night of high school football. Go Big Red! 

Edited by FrogMountainRambler