Union City travels to Adamsville

Bigsw02

Not much talk this week. The Cardinals always play us tough, having been beaten convincingly in their first two outings, I am certain this game will be nothing less than a war. The Tornadoes having some good things to build on, will be trying to get off to a good start in Region 7 play. This will be a great game.

Not much talk this week. The Cardinals always play us tough, having been beaten convincingly in their first two outings, I am certain this game will be nothing less than a war. The Tornadoes having some good things to build on, will be trying to get off to a good start in Region 7 play. This will be a great game.

35 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Don't know what's up Swole. Usually there are quite a few posters from the Ville but they don't seem to be around this year.

Uhhh... It's Swo.....not Swole.  Thanks T Reb. You just started something on the T. I will not live this down. You are an intelligent man. I think you did it on purpose.

48 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Don't know what's up Swole. Usually there are quite a few posters from the Ville but they don't seem to be around this year.

There hasn’t been adamsville posters on here for a couple years. One used to get on every now and then but I haven’t seen him either 

29 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Uhhh... It's Swo.....not Swole.  Thanks T Reb. You just started something on the T. I will not live this down. You are an intelligent man. I think you did it on purpose.

Hmmmmmm,so swo? Swole ? Swollen? Who are you man? I dont even know you anymore !!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

46 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Not that I believe that anyone from UC would, but you'd better not let the absence of smack talk make you think that A'ville will not be ready to take a punch or two in the mouth and still swing back... there's too much pride in the program there, and they still have the same HC.

I would not expect anything less.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Not that I believe that anyone from UC would, but you'd better not let the absence of smack talk make you think that A'ville will not be ready to take a punch or two in the mouth and still swing back... there's too much pride in the program there, and they still have the same HC.

No No. I fully respect Adamsville and expect a good game tomorrow night. 

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

Sorry, LOL! I watch a tv show that has a character named swole on it. Musta had that on my mind. Did not mean to disparage you at all my friend.