Moore Co @ Cornersville

3 hours ago, Salem said:

That defense gave up 20 to Community in Game 1 (but it does sound good to say they didn't allow a point as long as no one checks it) . Moore County held them to 8 last week. 

That’s was the jv squad that did it! You can check the books didn’t give up a single point till the 2nd round of the playoffs. A lot of chapel hill fans got to see the dawgs play then because Forrest got bounced out the first round that year...

4 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

So we are comparing a defense from two years ago that gave up 20 to a community team to a MC team that held them to 8 this year. I know someone else brought up the defense from two years ago from Cornersville first and yada yada yada. That was a great team that did go on to have a VERY impressive shut out streak and bring home a 2nd consecutive silver ball. That being said, that was then and this is now and I can tell you from watching MC last year as a young bunch, they have talent. I was very worried about what a new coach would bring to the table with that group and it looks like it was warranted. I will also say I like what I see in the bulldogs this season compared to last. This has the makings for a VERY good, fun to watch ball game. Sonny Moore says Bulldogs by 10ish. If games were played on paper, I would feel great, but they aren't as we all know and we all know anything can happen.

It was a blessing for MC that the previous HC left. He was constantly seeking advice from another near by coach for game planning. Him taking the advice from another rival coach got his team beat by MP. Shoulda blitz MP on the counter. Smh

Edited by phil24

8 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Temp cgeck and a mask to get in. Only one gate open by the baseball field house. No limit that i am aware of.

If we go back the past 10 years 

Playoff games won by cornersville- 9

Chapel hill- 7 

funny thing about all this, chapel hill has been in the playoffs every year the past 10 years and the amount of times they have been bounced out the first round is amazing

cornersville has only been in 2010,2013,2016-2019 and didn’t win their first playoff game in school history until 2017. 

Crazy to think Chapel Hill fans think Cornersville is jealous is truly funny. 

Cornersville accomplished more in 2017 then chapel hill has in its entire school history... 

2 hours ago, Howdy said:

If we go back the past 10 years 

Playoff games won by cornersville- 9

Chapel hill- 7 

funny thing about all this, chapel hill has been in the playoffs every year the past 10 years and the amount of times they have been bounced out the first round is amazing

cornersville has only been in 2010,2013,2016-2019 and didn’t win their first playoff game in school history until 2017. 

Crazy to think Chapel Hill fans think Cornersville is jealous is truly funny. 

Cornersville accomplished more in 2017 then chapel hill has in its entire school history... 

@GeneralForrest

Edited by Howdy