Moore Co @ Cornersville

1 hour ago, team69 said:

Yall don't like each other do You?

Have to pull for my Great nephew....Good luck!!

We have the same conversation every year we don’t play and they claim we duck them. 
He’s a good one. Is he going to play any time soon?

5 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Can’t trade what you don’t have

Community is 1-19 over the last 20 games. You’re the 1! And you managed to pull that off at home too. A home loss to Community comes around like Halley’s Comet. 

Just now, Salem said:

We have the same conversation every year we don’t play and they claim we duck them. 

Community is 1-19 over the last 20 games. You’re the 1! And you managed to pull that off at home too. A home loss to Community comes around like Halley’s Comet. 

Even more rarer than Halleys Comet is a Forrest team getting past 3rd round.....wait.......never mind I am thinking of something that’s never happened. My bad. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Salem said:

Talked to my brother and I think he will be playing tonight. 

26 to 9 at half Moore Co up. Terrible officiating. Cornersville clearly fumble on first position but ruled down. Moore Co for sure made two point conversion that was said he was down going in. And yes I agree announcer is awful. Still allot of game left but right now cornersville can't keep up with our speed. We