Moore Co @ Cornersville

Moore County has a new head coach, Kris White, who has a couple of state titles under his belt as a defensive assistant at Knox Catholic. Coach Randolph and his crew has a couple of state title appearances so the experiences of both head coaches will be level. Coach White comes off a five year stint as a defensive assistant and will face the Bulldog defense coached by Coach Cook who has shown stellar coaching in the past few years. The Bulldog defense is not one to reckon with. 

Moore County travels to Cornersville who's atmosphere is unlike the rest of Region 5. I think this will be a low scoring game but I have to take the Dawgs with one TD.

on paper, Moore Co seems to be way better than they were last year. If they are going to win the Region, they have to win this one. I have never seen a game at cornersville so I can’t speak to the atmosphere and if that will matter. I have to assume that it will favor cornersville based on what I have heard and how they traveled to Fayetteville last year. I would have picked cornersville before the first 2 games and now it seems like more of a toss up. I’ll take cornersville by 1 score. But wouldn’t be surprised if Moore county payed them back for the late loss last year. Good luck to both.