Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

+100...It has NOT been what I expected. Especially at the first. He's been successfull, even nationally,  but after the multiple injuries and surgeries I dont know how good life will be 20-30 years from now.

This country needs skilled men...pushing my others that way. 

Yeah mine ended up playing hurt and had to have shoulder surgery after the last season. Had video game numbers at QB and 9 years later still holds a few passing records but some of the things I saw and heard go on shocked me. I understand what you’re saying. If I had another coming up I’d make sure they were making an informed decision if they had a chance to play at the next level. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

If it was about student athletes ,it would be fine, its like Crow described it . Never dreamed it would be like this in the smaller divisions. Its just the nature of the Beast

Yes. I thought division 2 small school it would be different and from a fan standpoint it was kinda like high school. Got to know the other parents and even some from the other schools we played every year but on the field and in the locker room was completely unreal. Just another piece in their chess set. Love ya until they don’t need ya then you’re just tossed aside. This wasn’t the case with my stepson but saw it over and over with others. It would’ve likely happened to him but after his RS sophomore year he decided it was time to focus on school and his young wife with first daughter on the way. Best decision he ever made in my opinion. 

Edited by crow

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

A big set up for future crap.  like I've said all along,its the next pile of crap that worries me. All about controlling the masses on a world wide scale.

Just look back to who was screaming for the country to shut down and damning the Prez for not being extreme enough...Just look at the ones calling him,  Lee and other conservatives "murderers" for opening back up... Just look back to Dr Faulsey's past political connections! This fear mongering, anarchy and crap was planned a LOOOONG time ago. Wait and see.

Now, back to football! But this is important especially if they try to shut us down again! 

17 minutes ago, crow said:

Yeah mine ended up playing hurt and had to have shoulder surgery after the last season. Had video game numbers at QB and 9 years later still holds a few passing records but some of the things I saw and heard go on shocked me. I understand what you’re saying. If I had another coming up I’d make sure they were making an informed decision if they had a chance to play at the next level. 

JU in Knoxville was a Godsend after our first stint in college ball up the road. Yes, it's NCCAA but its opened up massive doors of opportunity for the boy. I've learned enuf tho,  not aiming to experience it again if I can do anything about it. 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Just look back to who was screaming for the country to shut down and damning the Prez for not being extreme enough...Just look at the ones calling him,  Lee and other conservatives "murderers" for opening back up... Just look back to Dr Faulsey's past political connections! This fear mongering, anarchy and crap was planned a LOOOONG time ago. Wait and see.

Now, back to football! But this is important especially if they try to shut us down again! 

I'm afraid both sides are in on it, wouldn't bother me if it was just one side. All this junk now is just setting up us up for what JUST HAS TO BE DONE.