Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

17 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I have ? Not trying to make you mad. With your schedule how will you know how good you really are at the end of the year. You will more than likely have a running clock after halftime in all of your games till the playoffs.

Not mad at all, all the other stuff is just guess work. We've won one half of a game,rest is to be determined. Just think we have some potential.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I have ? Not trying to make you mad. With your schedule how will you know how good you really are at the end of the year. You will more than likely have a running clock after halftime in all of your games till the playoffs.

Hate we didn't get to play GP. Hate we don't have Oneida anymore. Those were good games we needed but I've never been a SOS man. For instance, look back to 2014, 15, 16....Same kinda season schedule but still handled business in post season, until injuries. You are what you are.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Hate we didn't get to play GP. Hate we don't have Oneida anymore. Those were good games we needed but I've never been a SOS man. For instance, look back to 2014, 15, 16....Same kinda season schedule but still handled business in post season, until injuries. You are what you are.

I think you guys go undefeated pretty easy in the regular season. I also think your son is one of the most underrated players in 2a.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Not sure who rates players but the kid is a winner. 

Im a big fan. I will probably catch myself watching him when we play more than my son. Uk needs to send him to one of the Chris Smith combines. We went to one that was at Gatlinburg and Nashville.

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

I think you guys go undefeated pretty easy in the regular season. I also think your son is one of the most underrated players in 2a.

59 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not sure who rates players but the kid is a winner. 

54 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Im a big fan. I will probably catch myself watching him when we play more than my son. Uk needs to send him to one of the Chris Smith combines. We went to one that was at Gatlinburg and Nashville.

I appreciate it men and just hope he stays healthy! Don't know if I want another kid in the "college ball life"....Think I've had my fill of it  Lol

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I appreciate it men and just hope he stays healthy! Don't know if I want another kid in the "college ball life"....Think I've had my fill of it  Lol

Meat market! It was an eye opener for me when my stepson played even at the D2 level. I can’t imagine how it is in a power 5 conference. Definitely not the same. And the travel is real!

Edited by crow

CDC ADMITS ONLY 6% OF DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO COVID IS VALID....94% had 2 to 3 underlying conditions that actually caused the deaths.

That makes the deaths from COVID to be 9,682 in the WHOLE COUNTRY consisting of  327 million people.

.0000296%

A few months ago, I think a person on here stated this would  be the case....who was that???:hungry:

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

CDC ADMITS ONLY 6% OF DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO COVID IS VALID....94% had 2 to 3 underlying conditions that actually caused the deaths.

That makes the deaths from COVID to be 9,682 in the WHOLE COUNTRY consisting of  327 million people.

.0000296%

A few months ago, I think a person on here stated this would  be the case....who was that???:hungry:

Been a pile of crap from the start, ENOUGH ALREADY

7 minutes ago, crow said:

Meat market! It was an eye opener for me even at the D2 level. Definitely not the same. And the travel is real!

+100...It has NOT been what I expected. Especially at the first. He's been successfull, even nationally,  but after the multiple injuries and surgeries I dont know how good life will be 20-30 years from now.

This country needs skilled men...pushing my others that way. 

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

.0000296%

A big set up for future crap.  like I've said all along,its the next pile of crap that worries me. All about controlling the masses on a world wide scale.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

+100...It has NOT been what I expected. Especially at the first. He's been successfull, even nationally,  but after the multiple injuries and surgeries I dont know how good life will be 20-30 years from now.

This country needs skilled men...pushing my others that way. 

If it was about student athletes ,it would be fine, its like Crow described it . Never dreamed it would be like this in the smaller divisions. Its just the nature of the Beast