Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

C'mon Crow ....... 

Just a guess. Hampton is reporting returning a lot from last year, young talent filling most of the few holes they had and a couple of transfers that will either start or contribute significantly. I’d say unless y’all had a similar off season they should win by a few scores. Now if y’all had similar results this spring and summer that might change my mind. 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crow said:

Just a guess. Hampton is reporting returning a lot from last year, young talent filling most of the few holes they had and a couple of transfers that will either start or contribute significantly. I’d say unless y’all had a similar off season they should win by a few scores. Now if y’all had similar results this spring and summer that might change my mind. 

Hampton with transfers ? You will ruffle a feather or 2 saying such things. 

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

We did! I don't think one will get cleared for this season...I'm not sure who the other one is, if there's another. We did get additional coaches tho :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

Just now, uknoit2 said:

We did! I don't think one will get cleared for this season...I'm not sure who the other one is, if there's another. We did get an additional coaches tho :thumb:

I thought someone said 2 from cloudland and one would start the other would play in certain formations. I believe it was a conversation between appvol and pujo but not 100% on that. 

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

LOL!You beat me too it.They dont get transfers il there only us Schools schools South of them do it.And its schetchy if we get them.Looks like some needed positions are getting some attention.

Guys I'm just razzen pujo for his comments last year.Transfers are part of the game now.Cland had some jump ship because of THEIR situation just like we have had.Even the big Orange O got some this year.I would still rather keep our youth threw high school but help is help no matter how you look at it.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

We did! I don't think one will get cleared for this season...I'm not sure who the other one is, if there's another. We did get additional coaches tho :thumb:

You picked up a good Coach I have a feeling he alone could draw some more kids just because of who he is.I am not calling it recruiting,I have a ton of respect for his family.

5 minutes ago, crow said:

I thought someone said 2 from cloudland and one would start the other would play in certain formations. I believe it was a conversation between appvol and pujo but not 100% on that. 

1 is a great Baseball player but will have to sit this year in football,because he didnt move.He will help in the future.

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Got 2 freshmen last season.Both had to sit out all last season. Got a JR about a week ago.  He will more than likely get playing time, Both the soph,s will play some also.