Happy Valley to the Dogpound

pujo

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I heard the baseball player couldnt move so he had to sit for football.Did they end up moving?

Just now, crow said:

If they beat meigs yeti is gonna be real mad at them dogs of many packs :roflol:

If we still had the DB's/WR's from last year, I might think about Meigs...We still young in a lot of areas right now 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm not sure if they'll fill any position that was open....May make a position available tho LOL

One came from Cland for baseball reasons and would be an asset on the field if he gets cleared...The other one that comes to mind now is Pujo's boy, and he played very good Friday night.

You say a kid transferred for athletic purposes??Better hope Berny dont find out.:roflol:

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We havent got into KC yet.:lol:

SUUUUUUUUUUURE :roflol:

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Lineman are a huge benefit especially in smaller schools. Depth at line is a game changer with most playing both ways. The hogs get tired lol. 

Our young line looked good last year and better this year....I like our backfield too! Even tho we lost some studs back there, others have stepped up.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

3 transfers in 2 years is no where near what a ton of schools get. Ours can be explained real easily.

I’m tickled to death to be back in the mix up here. Seems like the last transfers we had were the Woodards over a decade ago :roflolk: