Fayetteville City vs Huntland

phil24

I will not pick against Fayetteville. I am hoping our boys have grown over the last 2 weeks and are ready for a big time game. I expect Huntland to play well at home and to really bring it with the running game. Hoping for a good Region game and hope the grown ups don’t mess it up for the kids. 

18 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I will not pick against Fayetteville. I am hoping our boys have grown over the last 2 weeks and are ready for a big time game. I expect Huntland to play well at home and to really bring it with the running game. Hoping for a good Region game and hope the grown ups don’t mess it up for the kids. 

Agree 100%. Wish this was in a different night so we could watch. It was good to watch cornersville play last Saturday. 

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

So,  does Fayetteville believe it was Huntland that called that Childress man who reportedly told him about the illegal player Fayetteville was using last year?  Which resulted in Fayetteville having to forfeit several games whereby they missed the playoffs?

Is this the motivation I'm hearing about?  

Kinda funny if you ask us. Before the game I hear Fayetteville city are giving out rings for a championship they didn't win before the game of the region Champs that didn't actually win the region out right. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

So,  does Fayetteville believe it was Huntland that called that Childress man who reportedly told him about the illegal player Fayetteville was using last year?  Which resulted in Fayetteville having to forfeit several games whereby they missed the playoffs?

Is this the motivation I'm hearing about?  

:rolleyes: