Mount Juliet hosts Lebanon

MJGOLDENBEARS

6 hours ago, HillGreen97 said:

I will ask the same question that was asked to me on here, based on what credentials?

You'll find that out when you get to play the Golden Bears. That will be his resume, which is widely known. Far and wide. You will get the introduction soon enough, and it will come long before Green Spill is relevant. 

16 hours ago, HillGreen97 said:

I will ask the same question that was asked to me on here, based on what creThe dentials?

The proof has been all over the field for several years now. Just because you couldn't handle Grah doesn't mean he isn't good at  what he does. He is very good. There are a lot of schools around here that would love  to have him. Yours tried to the very end to get him.

Edited by MichaelMyers76

7 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

The proof has been all over the field for several years now. Just because you couldn't handle Grah doesn't mean he isn't good at  what he does. He is very good. There are a lot of schools around here that would love  to have him. Yours tried to the very end to get him.

I have to be honest and say your right.  The strength coach (Grah) is phenomenal and one of if not the best in the state.  He is also a great man. Truth be told, I am just trying to get a rise out of MJ fans. GH = New school that has nothing to lose

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HillGreen97 said:

I have to be honest and say your right.  The strength coach (Grah) is phenomenal and one of if not the best in the state.  He is also a great man. Truth be told, I am just trying to get a rise out of MJ fans. GH = New school that has nothing to lose

I get it. Not hard to get MJ folks in an uproar. CG is  indeed  a good one.

2 hours ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Just read on twitter where MJ's starting RB and Center tested positive for COVID. Is there any truth to this? I imagine their coach will sweep it under the rug, but he will be endangering the lives of the hundred or so people at their game tonight.

I highly doubt that.  The county has been all over all schools about situations like that.  Lebanon would know.