Rockwood @ Kingston

wpasi

1 hour ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I'll take Kingston by 2 tds.they have alot more depth this year.lots of kids only playing one way.after watching the o.z. game last week alot of players we're looking gassed.plus home field advantage.but it could come down to turnovers.

It most likely will, it did against OS for Rockwood. Mental mistakes and turnovers are killers in a year with no scrimmages and limited practices.

1 hour ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I'll take Kingston by 2 tds.they have alot more depth this year.lots of kids only playing one way.after watching the o.z. game last week alot of players we're looking gassed.plus home field advantage.but it could come down to turnovers.

I'm leaning 14 to 21 Kingston.Unless you all have an AE hangover!

4 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I’ll agree Kingston should win HOWEVER if y’all let #1 from Rockwood loose then it may be a long night. That kid is something else

Well I know who I’m for but don’t have a gut feeling I’ve seen them tigers play a lot better than the jackets and still loose. The tigers have the guns but the jackets have depth the team with less turnovers should win.

Tigers 23 

Jackets 21 

I’ll never  bet against my Tigers 

33 minutes ago, wpasi said:

Well I know who I’m for but don’t have a gut feeling I’ve seen them tigers play a lot better than the jackets and still loose. The tigers have the guns but the jackets have depth the team with less turnovers should win.

Tigers 23 

Jackets 21 

I’ll never  bet against my Tigers 

Good luck tonight Wpasi, I'm afraid next week I won't be able to wish you guys well. Are you gonna make the Meigs game next week?