Peabody Football

PeabodyTrain

Peabody is the toughest team around west Tennessee. It seems like every high school football team in west Tennessee has a major skill drop off. There are some good teams around, but not any like the Tide Men. Peabody's QB, RB, and WRs are too much for these teams around west Tennessee. I don't see any team in Peabody's region having a chance to stop the Tide. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, PeabodyTrain said:

Peabody is the toughest team around west Tennessee. It seems like every high school football team in west Tennessee has a major skill drop off. There are some good teams around, but not any like the Tide Men. Peabody's QB, RB, and WRs are too much for these teams around west Tennessee. I don't see any team in Peabody's region having a chance to stop the Tide. 

Careful be very careful 

31 minutes ago, PeabodyTrain said:

1dmgau.jpg

1 minute ago, PeabodyTrain said:

I would hate to wear purple, especially against the Tide! Do you not remember what Peabody does to purple now? Tough kids wear the almighty black and gold. There’s a reason why they have the longest active winning streak in the state. 

I would hate to be your mother. Does she claim you???