Peabody Football

PeabodyTrain

22 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Welcome to the T. Yes we are good, but there’s a lot of teams around that are very good football teams. We are the top of 2A in the West right now, but teams get better and can play spoiler. Was this post stating that we are better than every West TN in every classification?

In the classification of 2A 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PeabodyTrain said:

Peabody is the toughest team around west Tennessee. It seems like every high school football team in west Tennessee has a major skill drop off. There are some good teams around, but not any like the Tide Men. Peabody's QB, RB, and WRs are too much for these teams around west Tennessee. I don't see any team in Peabody's region having a chance to stop the Tide. 

^^^^ You said every high school team in west ten. You said nothing about just 2A. Don’t back pedal now. 

38 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

@PeabodyPride @Tide21 we don’t claim this nonsense

Why not,don't have to agree with all do we ? 3 outta 6 Gold balls I mean I might disagree with him but my name ain't Andy Tifa I support everyone's right to say stuff,last year I had a overdramatic reaction to something General Forrest said cause I was in my feelings,made me realize that this is a social sight and if I was to sensitive then maybe I should toughen up.... Do I think we are the best in 2 a right now ? Absolutely I do ! Do I think we are unbeatable heck no,2017 McKenzie 2018 GC ,come on every Dog has their day

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Why not,don't have to agree with all do we ? 3 outta 6 Gold balls I mean I might disagree with him but my name ain't Andy Tifa I support everyone's right to say stuff,last year I had a overdramatic reaction to something General Forrest said cause I was in my feelings,made me realize that this is a social sight and if I was to sensitive then maybe I should toughen up.... Do I think we are the best in 2 a right now ? Absolutely I do ! Do I think we are unbeatable heck no,2017 McKenzie 2018 GC ,come on every Dog has their day

True, everyone is in the right to their statements, but I miss interpreted the post. He said he was talking about 2A but I thought he meant every classification? Anyways, I’m with you I think we are top 2A squad right now. We have been ranked number since the probably late in the season of 2018. Winning streaks are hard to come by with any sport. 

42 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

True, everyone is in the right to their statements, but I miss interpreted the post. He said he was talking about 2A but I thought he meant every classification? Anyways, I’m with you I think we are top 2A squad right now. We have been ranked number since the probably late in the season of 2018. Winning streaks are hard to come by with any sport. 

I agree ,and PHS hasn't played a complete game yet, that will come later is a few more games,almost every skill player is a sophomore with a few juniors sprinkled in, we was extremely banged up last night,I will not go into to detail but they was all starters ! I truly believe if you put in the Black And Gold now and in the future Gold Ball is the standard it is and that's not cockiness it's just the expectation ! 

3 hours ago, PeabodyTrain said:

Peabody is the toughest team around west Tennessee. It seems like every high school football team in west Tennessee has a major skill drop off. There are some good teams around, but not any like the Tide Men. Peabody's QB, RB, and WRs are too much for these teams around west Tennessee. I don't see any team in Peabody's region having a chance to stop the Tide. 

You should delete this post. Any team can be beat on any night.

Peabody is really good. Refs kept last nights game from getting out of hand. They may be the best team in West TN. Henry County, Covington and Westview are good but I don’t know if they are good as Peabody. Did the Baskerville kid grow up in Humboldt?? That kid loves to hit.

Edited by pioneer42

4 hours ago, PeabodyTrain said:

Welcome to Coach T. Peabody is tough but posts like this tend to have a way of coming back to bite ya.