Station Camp Bison (0-3), (0-1) vs Springing High (3-0), (1-0)

TheCommissioner

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate Coach Wilson joining me last night.  He came on around the 45 minute mark if you'd like to skip ahead:

It was good stuff as usual! Mike, I DM’d you some interesting tidbits on Twitter. It’s under my real name, not JacketLover in case you wondered who the random guy was on Twitter sending you a DM

20 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

It was good stuff as usual! Mike, I DM’d you some interesting tidbits on Twitter. It’s under my real name, not JacketLover in case you wondered who the random guy was on Twitter sending you a DM

Are you sure it was me you sent them to?  I just checked, and I didn't see any new messages.   Odd..  Someone was putting stuff in the Chat area about Justin Cunningham being a former staff member.   Is that what your referring to?

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Are you sure it was me you sent them to?  I just checked, and I didn't see any new messages.   Odd..  Someone was putting stuff in the Chat area about Justin Cunningham being a former staff member.   Is that what your referring to?

I sent it to the @tennesseesports Twitter account. I thought that was the Friday Main Event Twitter account.