UC back in Tornado Alley vs Fulton County Pilots

Bigsw02

30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No it was meant in a very condisending way !!!! I get so tired of the "future" homers,gives  a air of disrespect to the current kids that are out there sweating and bleeding on the field of battle right now !!!! Well our 5 year olds whooped everybody at chuck e cheese in pin the tail on the donkey "" drrrrrrrr"  Yes the future matters but don't come with the we getting owned now but sometime in a galaxy far far away in the very far future trash!!!! I love BigSwo2 to death and I have a place in my heart for UCbut that's just annoying

Milans seniors were undefeated as freshman 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Milans seniors were undefeated as freshman 

Point in case !!! Football is fluid,things change ! That Milan team freshman year beat the brakes of the Tide ...and what happened week 1 ???? A Great Tide team whooped a darn good Milan team!!!! We are here it is now let's live in this moment...  And man you gotta go to Prayers Taters it was awesome!!!!

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agree to disagree friend,all we heard was last year's Trenton middle school team was soooo bad,this year those freshman are undefeated and beat a talented 4 A freshman team,I just take issue with the future is bright montra ,let's be here now and present! The Tornados have a season to worry about not 3 years away but now ! Agree?????

I absolutely agree. I was just trying to give you a little bump on the rump. I truly believe we will be a formidable team by the time we play Peabody. You are correct on all of your analysis. We will keep getting smoked on the crossing routes until we get it figured out. USJ exposed a weakness and Aville took notes. I truly wish we were playing a better team this week but....... what do you do? I'm glad to at least have some conversation so early in this thread. Thank you for your comments.

28 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I absolutely agree. I was just trying to give you a little bump on the rump. I truly believe we will be a formidable team by the time we play Peabody. You are correct on all of your analysis. We will keep getting smoked on the crossing routes until we get it figured out. USJ exposed a weakness and Aville took notes. I truly wish we were playing a better team this week but....... what do you do? I'm glad to at least have some conversation so early in this thread. Thank you for your comments.

Got him riled up :mrgreen:

I was not speaking bad about UC’s team this year, I was just saying we have some promising up and coming sophomores and freshman and it would be great to see them get some playing time if our starters get us up enough this week. I have a lot of respect for Peabody but you all will hit a slump soon enough and then you will be looking towards the future. Until then don’t sleep on this region you can get got anytime any Friday by any team.

53 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

I was not speaking bad about UC’s team this year, I was just saying we have some promising up and coming sophomores and freshman and it would be great to see them get some playing time if our starters get us up enough this week. I have a lot of respect for Peabody but you all will hit a slump soon enough and then you will be looking towards the future. Until then don’t sleep on this region you can get got anytime any Friday by any team.

You are right. The region is always tough and anyone can sneak in on you. 
as far hitting a slump we have been lucky. We started a bunch of sophomores in 2017 and got beat by you guys by 7 points with our starting running back and linebacker out.  We are starting a bunch of sophomores and juniors at skill positions this year. Hopefully we can stay on a roll 

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

as far hitting a slump we have been lucky. We started a bunch of sophomores in 2017 and got beat by you guys by 7 points with our starting running back and linebacker out.  We are starting a bunch of sophomores and juniors at skill positions this year. Hopefully we can stay on a roll 

I shall opin on PHS thread,don't wanna highjack UC vs Fulton

Go  Twisters

10 hours ago, Tide21 said:

The region is the toughest in 2A. Good luck the rest of the year except for against my Tornadoes. Hope both teams are injury free when we meet.

21 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Now I wanna talk UC !!! This Season.

Positives ,this is a sure handed squad,alot of past even Goldball squads have fumbled  ALOT.

I think this very young team gotbhit in the mouth against USJ and came out and responded fake 2

I like the QB ,alot ,he sells the heckfire outta the read option.

The line looked very out of shape game one much better game 2.

Negative,UC has got to figure out pass D

Did you watch our game 2 somehow.