Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

4 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Week 4 is already here. We got the Patriots traveling to take on the Bruins of Brentwood! What's your thoughts on this game? 

I know zero about Brentwood this year. However if they dont play their best game they will get embarrassed at home..  HC has a ton of momentum plus they are just starting to really look like HC.  We can hit you with a big run or a big pass. So bite on one to hard and you will get straight BURNED!  HC FOR THE W!  ALL GAS NO BRAKES ...ROLL RED!

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

I know zero about Brentwood this year. However if they dont play their best game they will get embarrassed at home..  HC has a ton of momentum plus they are just starting to really look like HC.  We can hit you with a big run or a big pass. So bite on one to hard and you will get straight BURNED!  HC FOR THE W!  ALL GAS NO BRAKES ...ROLL RED!

Brentwood has a really good QB in Cade Granzow, and the Tennessee commit WR Walker Merrill! This will be a huge test for the Patriots. As big of a test as Beech or even bigger. They want revenge and they have the talent to get it! A win in this game is a major plus but it just depends on how each team plays. If Henry County plays with the energy and effort they did against Dyer County then we have something for Brentwood, our boys can beat them, they proved that last year....

2 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

This is not the year that we have a chance against Brentwood. They are a well deserved high ranking 6A team. 
That being said I think it could be close for the first half.

I'm pretty sure Brentwood was undefeated last year when they got embarrassed by HC.. they already been dealt  a big loss. We always have a chance.  When you say we dont lump yourself in with HC. YA fair weather fan.

4 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Brentwood has a really good QB in Cade Granzow, and the Tennessee commit WR Walker Merrill! This will be a huge test for the Patriots. As big of a test as Beech or even bigger. They want revenge and they have the talent to get it! A win in this game is a major plus but it just depends on how each team plays. If Henry County plays with the energy and effort they did against Dyer County then we have something for Brentwood, our boys can beat them, they proved that last year....

I remember last year hearing their QB was all that. Then he came to town and and the game got to big  for him and  he left  a big wet messy poop stain right there on the 50. If we dont win we keep it close.  We dont get beat up by anyone this year.

4 minutes ago, Director said:

Red, it’s not gonna be a good ending. I’m sorry. 

Why not? Who have they beat? Nolensville? Lol... Did you have this same energy when yal got the pants whooped off of you already this year?  How about did you have the same energy last year when the BIG RED sent you home with a knot on your head? We may not win but we wont get steam rolled.