Mcewen at Huntington

Orangecountry

On 9/13/2020 at 12:18 PM, Orangecountry said:

I promise you Waverly don’t want any of Mcewens this year. What tougher teams have they played. We are 4-0 and blew out everyone. Pretty sure Waverly plays most of the same teams. And don’t say Clarksville academy they lost to Dover 

So the only team that both Jr. High teams have played “William James” Waverly Jr. High beat the mess out of Tuesday. McEwen struggled with them. I’m pretty sure McCloud is head and shoulders above Jerry Wright in the coaching department. If this game was played it wouldn’t have been close. Also the high school game would have been a lot different this year. Your offense is a bad match up for our defense but we are way faster and more athletic than McEwen. It would have showed up this year. Anyway Pullen is use to taking the L from Waverly. And speaking of Jr. Pro a lot of those players playing for McEwen are from Waverly. Anyways good luck on the rest of your season. I hope we get to finish out! 

2 hours ago, JumboTron said:

So the only team that both Jr. High teams have played “William James” Waverly Jr. High beat the mess out of Tuesday. McEwen struggled with them. I’m pretty sure McCloud is head and shoulders above Jerry Wright in the coaching department. If this game was played it wouldn’t have been close. Also the high school game would have been a lot different this year. Your offense is a bad match up for our defense but we are way faster and more athletic than McEwen. It would have showed up this year. Anyway Pullen is use to taking the L from Waverly. And speaking of Jr. Pro a lot of those players playing for McEwen are from Waverly. Anyways good luck on the rest of your season. I hope we get to finish out! 

Mcewen put 54 on William James and Waverly played them with 7 players out. But anyways Waverly hasn’t beat a team with a winning record and will end the year 0-2 against 1a schools. 0-3 if the mcewen game would have happened. 

17 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Mcewen put 54 on William James and Waverly played them with 7 players out. But anyways Waverly hasn’t beat a team with a winning record and will end the year 0-2 against 1a schools. 0-3 if the mcewen game would have happened. 

They put 40 something on McEwen. Waverly Jr. High has several out as well. Would have gotten curb stomped. Both schools. Lol

Edited by JumboTron

16 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

They put 40 something on McEwen. Waverly Jr. High has several out as well. Would have gotten curb stomped. Both schools. Lol

They put 21 of those on our 6th grade. The varsity could have put up 100 Waverly was only up 14-6 at half. Mcewen was up 40-12 at half. 

Edited by Orangecountry

• 2 weeks later...