Mcewen at Huntington

Orangecountry

On 9/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, Orangecountry said:

Waverly is the Dickson high school of Humphreys Co. All the nice thing and still can’t beat the little school in the county. 

See that’s the difference between our schools. You ride that 1 win “blind hog vs. nut”, ONE WIN. I’d be proud too I guess if that was my school’s highlight of the program. Keep on keeping on Willie!

7 hours ago, JumboTron said:

See that’s the difference between our schools. You ride that 1 win “blind hog vs. nut”, ONE WIN. I’d be proud too I guess if that was my school’s highlight of the program. Keep on keeping on Willie!

Who are you calling Willie. A couple of weeks when the biggest 2A school in the state loses again to Mcewen what’s your excuse going to be  then. 

Edited by Orangecountry

13 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Who are you calling Willie. A couple of weeks when the biggest 2A school in the state loses again to Mcewen what’s your excuse going to be around then. 

:roflol:Dude chill out. You are so hype on McEwen it’s ridiculous. Y’all have a decent team, was decent last year. You beat a Waverly team last year that lost the big 3 to graduation, brought in a new coach, new offense, new terminology, new defensive coordinator (who sucked) - he gone now, and lost their SOPHOMORE starting QB game 1. Completely had to change the offense and teach a kid to play QB who had no business playing QB... that’s the team you beat by 2 tds. Is that what makes you so proud? Beating a mediocre Waverly team? And on top of that..... McEwen has played 1(ONE) game this season! To Perry Co! Who scored 30 on you! Chill out dude! Seriously. Beat Huntingdon. Beat Waverly... then get on here and beat your chest like a gorilla

22 minutes ago, Trollin said:

:roflol:Dude chill out. You are so hype on McEwen it’s ridiculous. Y’all have a decent team, was decent last year. You beat a Waverly team last year that lost the big 3 to graduation, brought in a new coach, new offense, new terminology, new defensive coordinator (who sucked) - he gone now, and lost their SOPHOMORE starting QB game 1. Completely had to change the offense and teach a kid to play QB who had no business playing QB... that’s the team you beat by 2 tds. Is that what makes you so proud? Beating a mediocre Waverly team? And on top of that..... McEwen has played 1(ONE) game this season! To Perry Co! Who scored 30 on you! Chill out dude! Seriously. Beat Huntingdon. Beat Waverly... then get on here and beat your chest like a gorilla

You see in sports there is a thing called rivalries. If you go back to last year not a single Waverly poster thought the game would even be close. Waverly has a good run with the big three but take away 2014-2018 and what Waverlys win loss record been since 2001. Y’all have the biggest enrollment in 2A your supposed to beat small 1A schools. We will see how y’all do next year in 3A

Edited by Orangecountry

20 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Where does it say that. I have read that if it’s a none Region game the team that COULDN'T will Not receive a L but if it’s a Regional game the team that Couldn’t play Will receive a L for seeding purposes. 

I might be wrong guys but I could have sworn I read that. My Apologies if I’m wrong.

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2020/August-FAQ-TSSAA.pdf

2 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

You see in sports there is a thing called rivalries. If you go back to last year not a single Waverly poster thought the game would even be close. Waverly has a good run with the big three but take away 2014-2018 and what Waverlys win loss record been since 2001. Y’all have the biggest enrollment in 2A your supposed to beat small 1A schools. We will see how y’all do next year in 3A

Lol you think Waverly and McEwen is a rivalry? You guys win the first game played against the 2 in decades and you think it’s a rivalry?! Funny. Might be for y’all. Last year was Pullen’s 3rd best record EVER. 2nd being when he coached Waverly back in 2002. (My Senior Year). You have no leg to stand on, other than you beat a mediocre Waverly team last year. Congratulations on that. I truly doubt McEwen does it again. 

“The Big 3” was there 2015 2016 2017 2018.

In 2014 and 2019 Waverly went 16-5.

2014 They were in 3A, 9-3.

2019 7-5

1999-2004 was Pullen at Waverly 20-55

(0 Region Championships)

2005-2013 was Graves 32-61

(0 Region Championships)

2014-2018 was McConnell 50-13 

(4 Region Championships, 2 Quarter Final Appearances, 2 Semi Final Appearances)

2019-???? Boldin 9-6 

(1 Region Championship, 1 Quarter Final

Appearance)

McEwen 2005-???? Pullen 70-93

Pullen Total 90-148 (At Waverly and McEwen)

ZERO Region Championship

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol you think Waverly and McEwen is a rivalry? You guys win the first game played against the 2 in decades and you think it’s a rivalry?! Funny. Might be for y’all. Last year was Pullen’s 3rd best record EVER. 2nd being when he coached Waverly back in 2002. (My Senior Year). You have no leg to stand on, other than you beat a mediocre Waverly team last year. Congratulations on that. I truly doubt McEwen does it again. 

“The Big 3” was there 2015 2016 2017 2018.

In 2014 and 2019 Waverly went 16-5.

2014 They were in 3A, 9-3.

2019 7-5

1999-2004 was Pullen at Waverly 20-55

(0 Region Championships)

2005-2013 was Graves 32-61

(0 Region Championships)

2014-2018 was McConnell 50-13 

(4 Region Championships, 2 Quarter Final Appearances, 2 Semi Final Appearances)

2019-???? Boldin 9-6 

(1 Region Championship, 1 Quarter Final

Appearance)

McEwen 2005-???? Pullen 70-93

Pullen Total 90-148 (At Waverly and McEwen)

ZERO Region Championship

And Pullen still Beat Waverly. The biggest 2A school in the state lmao plus y’all play in a week region. 

Edited by Orangecountry

21 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

And Pullen still Beat Waverly. The biggest 2A school in the state lmao plus y’all play in a week region. 

You are just going to keep hanging on beating Waverly in 2019. The highlight of McEwens existence is beating a mediocre Waverly team with no QB. Man! Y’all should be proud. Maybe build a plaque at the school. What a joke dude. Waverly will continue to Win Region Championships. Will continue to make deep runs in the playoffs. Y’all are normally not use to even making the playoffs, if you do 99% of the time you are one and done. Last year was the exception and made it to 2nd rd and lost. Shocker. Y’all will keep being the same ol McEwen and once every 10 years y’all will have a “decent” team

Weak Region? You can’t even beat teams in our Region. Lost to Houston Co last year for one example, but who beat them? Oh yea... Waverly.