Mcewen at Huntington

Orangecountry

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

You are just going to keep hanging on beating Waverly in 2019. The highlight of McEwens existence is beating a mediocre Waverly team with no QB. Man! Y’all should be proud. Maybe build a plaque at the school. What a joke dude. Waverly will continue to Win Region Championships. Will continue to make deep runs in the playoffs. Y’all are normally not use to even making the playoffs, if you do 99% of the time you are one and done. Last year was the exception and made it to 2nd rd and lost. Shocker. Y’all will keep being the same ol McEwen and once every 10 years y’all will have a “decent” team

Weak Region? You can’t even beat teams in our Region. Lost to Houston Co last year for one example, but who beat them? Oh yea... Waverly. 

How many times y’all beat Huntington in our region. Y’all are the biggest 2A school in the state and a average program that can’t even beat a average to below average 1A Mcewen. Also Houston Co is going to 3A next year with Waverly. 

Edited by Orangecountry

28 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

How many times y’all beat Huntington in our region. Y’all are the biggest 2A school in the state and a average program that can’t even beat a average to below average 1A Mcewen. Also Houston Co is going to 3A next year with Waverly. 

Go beat Huntingdon. Then come beat us. I’ll have your respect then. Until then, y’all are just McEwen that beat Waverly on a fluke win in 2019. I don’t think they can do it. Prove me wrong. 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

We are not the biggest AA school in the state either. I know it might look like it to McEwen but we are not.

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

04D35CB9-8CE0-4D10-8596-0972D80F0953.gif

The Biggest 2A school in the state bragging about being a better program than one of the smallest 1A schools is like bragging about how much your one ton Truck can pull to someone with a S10. Waverly will have 4 games under their belt next week. Mcewen shouldn’t come within 20 points. I’m sure they are just thankful to get to play on the same field. 

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We are not the biggest AA school in the state either. I know it might look like it to McEwen but we are not.

Why don’t you go to TSSAA’s page and look at enrollment. Waverly is the biggest school. Could have went 3a two years ago. They were 6 students away from being made to go 3A 

Edited by Orangecountry

10 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Why don’t you go to TSSAA’s page and look at enrollment. Waverly is the biggest school. Could have went 3a two years ago. They were 6 students away from being made to go 3A 

Yup we were the biggest in 2A according to 2016 numbers. 556. But as of 2018 our enrollment has dropped. Pretty sure it has dropped since then. I don’t think Waverly will move to 3A