Green Hill vs Smyrna

FuzzyFootballs44

10 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

You don't have any forfeit wins. Your coach dropped those opponents and picked up other games instead. Can't play but 10 games a year. Sorry.

And Smyrna will definitely put a running clock on Green Hill. It would take half a dozen transfers on BOTH sides of the ball to make any kind of difference. They are in completed disarray. Their sideline is confusion central. Too many chiefs, not even close to enough Indians.

IS WHAT IT IS.

And i bet you are still in the stands, eating hotdogs and popcorn to come watch the "disarray" aren't you? Get on the train or get ran over. GH is reaping and will soon enough sow. Jeremy Pruitt was at the school this week to talk about 2 sophomores. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

And i bet you are still in the stands, eating hotdogs and popcorn to come watch the "disarray" aren't you? Get on the train or get ran over. GH is reaping and will soon enough sow. Jeremy Pruitt was at the school this week to talk about 2 sophomores. 

Nah Mike would'nt be caught dead at a GH game. But is this the kind of choo choo train you are talking about?

GOT MY MOJO RUNNING

Edited by DillonPanthers1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/15/2020 at 11:49 AM, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Hearing buzz of a new transfer to GH with immediate eligibility. Apparently a Q and FS from Metro. I like him giving GH the edge to push them to 4-3 overall. Hawks by 6. Thoughts?

How many games are you guys "playing" this year? You seem to have counted six games for Green Hill through 4 weeks. At this rate, you'll have scored 17 points and be 7-9 by the end of the season. Maybe an outside shot at a wildcard spot...wait...wrong league.

Jokes aside though, nobody has animosity towards a new program or the kids battling to build something from scratch. And nobody doubts the program will be humming along in no time. However, the fastest way to make people dislike a new program is for fans to act ridiculous and do things like...well...claiming to be 3-3 after playing and losing three games...

2 hours ago, Shawshank said:

How many games are you guys "playing" this year? You seem to have counted six games for Green Hill through 4 weeks. At this rate, you'll have scored 17 points and be 7-9 by the end of the season. Maybe an outside shot at a wildcard spot...wait...wrong league.

Jokes aside though, nobody has animosity towards a new program or the kids battling to build something from scratch. And nobody doubts the program will be humming along in no time. However, the fastest way to make people dislike a new program is for fans to act ridiculous and do things like...well...claiming to be 3-3 after playing and losing three games...

And people think I’m bad...

On 9/17/2020 at 9:12 AM, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Kid if there is one absolute certainty in this world, it is that I am never in the stands at a game. I am in the middle of the action. Every, single time. If Pruitt is interested in anyone that was playing in that game (for either team) he will be the next Buzz Peterson at UT.

• Thanks 1