Green Hill vs Smyrna

FuzzyFootballs44

6 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Hearing buzz of a new transfer to GH with immediate eligibility. Apparently a Q and FS from Metro. I like him giving GH the edge to push them to 4-3 overall. Hawks by 6. Thoughts?

0-3 obviously...I see what you are hoping to do though. The forfeits do not count unless it’s a region game. I wouldn’t go that route any longer, trying to stir everyone up. Just deal with, speak the truth, and in upcoming seasons you’ll be rewarded when things get really competitive. It’s silly to keep throwing that out. As for the game...no...it will not be close, transfer included. Way too much talent and experience at Smyrna. Keep it from a running clock and you’ll be doing well.

3 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

0-3 obviously...I see what you are hoping to do though. The forfeits do not count unless it’s a region game. I wouldn’t go that route any longer, trying to stir everyone up. Just deal with, speak the truth, and in upcoming seasons you’ll be rewarded when things get really competitive. It’s silly to keep throwing that out. As for the game...no...it will not be close, transfer included. Way too much talent and experience at Smyrna. Keep it from a running clock and you’ll be doing well.

Spoken like a selfish fan, giving personal thoughts and taking wins away from kids who have had their backs against the wall all summer. Let the kids enjoy those wins. I hate seeing adults step in and take light from stuff kids can build on. 

1 minute ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Spoken like a selfish fan, giving personal thoughts and taking wins away from kids who have had their backs against the wall all summer. Let the kids enjoy those wins. I hate seeing adults step in and take light from stuff kids can build on. 

You’re likely a Mt. Juliet fan in disguise, trying to be Mr. Wise Guy and make Green Hill look silly. Just stop. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol you truly are delusional.

I wish i had such low self confidence that i remotely attacked people personally all day on CoachT. What a boring life that'd be. Just say you disagree and move along. People like you who emotionally drain others from personal insults are sickening. 

9 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I wish i had such low self confidence that i remotely attacked people personally all day on CoachT. What a boring life that'd be. Just say you disagree and move along. People like you who emotionally drain others from personal insults are sickening. 

Once again delusional. Wake up maybe reality with punch you in the face.

I saw Green Hills up close from the sideline last week and I'll be surprised if it is not a running clock before halftime.   GH might have a few decent athletes but they are a turnover machine and in my humble opinion this game will not be close.  I hope they prove me wrong as I want new schools to get up and running successfully as soon as they can to help grwo the schools over sprint. 

Edited by youthsportsPIX

8 minutes ago, youthsportsPIX said:

I saw Green Hills up close from the sideline last week and I'll be surprised if it is not a running clock before halftime.   GH might have a few decent athletes but they are a turnover machine and in my humble opinion this game will not be close.  

But Coach Hype going to have them looking clean playing on that turf! Win or lose, or really lose, or really really lose, or total beat down! So fresh! And so clean clean!

MOJO

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2020 at 11:49 AM, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Hearing buzz of a new transfer to GH with immediate eligibility. Apparently a Q and FS from Metro. I like him giving GH the edge to push them to 4-3 overall. Hawks by 6. Thoughts?

You don't have any forfeit wins. Your coach dropped those opponents and picked up other games instead. Can't play but 10 games a year. Sorry.

And Smyrna will definitely put a running clock on Green Hill. It would take half a dozen transfers on BOTH sides of the ball to make any kind of difference. They are in completed disarray. Their sideline is confusion central. Too many chiefs, not even close to enough Indians.

IS WHAT IT IS.