Lake County @ Westview

TipToe421

29 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County didn't just compete with Westview last year they dismantled them. Westview people please make sure your AD keeps LC on the schedule. What Westview win last year 6 games and that was the most in at least a decade now all the sudden Westview is a state power. Lol.

Since when is allowing a team to score 50 points on your defense dismantling ? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It was 70 to 21 when LC pulled starters. There is whole lot more than the final score. JV kids vs the other teams 1's make a difference. You should know that considering Peabody runs into that alot.

Ahh makes sense. They kinda mix ours in when they sub. Sometimes they will pull everyone. 

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It was 70 to 21 when LC pulled starters. There is whole lot more than the final score. JV kids vs the other teams 1's make a difference. You should know that considering Peabody runs into that alot.

I was at that game. Unless your backups put on the starters jersey numbers, this did not happen. I’m not a long term Westview follower, but I’m pretty sure they own the overall record vs LC, maybe by 6 or 7 games. 

8 hours ago, WesTNFootball said:

I was at that game. Unless your backups put on the starters jersey numbers, this did not happen. I’m not a long term Westview follower, but I’m pretty sure they own the overall record vs LC, maybe by 6 or 7 games. 

Lake County holds the all time record against Westview 7 to 4. 

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In all fairness they did go to the ship in the mid 2000’s. When they had the linebacker Justin Harrell that ended up at UT and eventually the NFL. 

Went to eat at the Grind and seen the sign with 92' they should give that miss 2000s team a dang sign at least then,I remember them having several linemen recruited hard ! When we lived in UC alot of the big ole boys that played on the UC line was martin kids.