Lenoir City comes to Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, Frontman said:

I don’t believe Greenback took their foot off of the pedal last year. Not sure LC has fire power to return the favor. 

We sure did it was 50 at half,could have been ALOT worse.We showed mercy,heck we scored 50 on accident.They just weren't very good.Now we arent.Should be a bloody knuckler!LOL

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well we are 0 for!14 points total on the year.We are extremely young playing mostly Freshman and our big brother up the road is coming to beat us up.Line play is nonexistent.The new QB was 20 for 28 last week so we can toss it now but.....Let us have it.

From what I watched of your game with OS you had real good success in the passing game. And like you said your lineplay is a little on the shallow side of being real good. It's unfortunate because that's just not something you can just fix unless you go the route of last year and throw it nearly every time. Even then though you had a really good line on both sides of the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

From what I watched of your game with OS you had real good success in the passing game. And like you said your lineplay is a little on the shallow side of being real good. It's unfortunate because that's just not something you can just fix unless you go the route of last year and throw it nearly every time. Even then though you had a really good line on both sides of the ball. 

Yep got good skill kids just no time to get it there.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Being that large a school they will have depth. It will be a big advantage late when either team is getting winded.

Sorry....can't go with that based on all the smack the GB faithful have talked the last few years. I think the discussion was how bad GB would beat up on a larger school named William Blount?