Lenoir City comes to Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Exactly leave it to a pirate to start ASSuming.We have more class than that.I can be a real cool dude but you question the ethics of our coaches or fans and it will be on!

Not questioning your coach or fans period. Lenoir City will be able to talk for themselves and say when they were notified. It’s happening all over state. It happened to us here. It’s an entire state issue. 

7 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Not questioning your coach or fans period. Lenoir City will be able to talk for themselves and say when they were notified. It’s happening all over state. It happened to us here. It’s an entire state issue. 

When you get a chance post a link to the 2020 Covid rule book please.Since you guys have all the answers when a team should be notified.My understanding is like what crow posted.You test in time to get results before game day or of.I personally think it was the exact way to do it rather than play and say we have positive cases.Im sure LC found out the same day we did.

13 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

This is gettin good :popcorneater:

You know we had some GREAT posters on here up to last year.Then a couple of their posters started running them in the ground.Now they no interest in  posting because they said it's just not worth their time and it took the fun out of it.I cant blame them either.So to have us "Questioned" got me going.He used the word "THEY HAD TO HAVE KNOWN BEFORE TODAY".So yes it got me a little hot.We have worked to hard to get LC on the schedule,no way would we risk that.If anybody in TN high school football needs to play its us!!!Practice does us no good we have to have games to correct our issues.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Kids at this point gotta realize how important not getting this virus is. Not for the lethality of it but for the continuation of football in general. This isn't meant just for Greenback but for all teams in general.

You're exactly right and I would say every coach has really stressed that I know ours has.

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When you get a chance post a link to the 2020 Covid rule book please.Since you guys have all the answers when a team should be notified.My understanding is like what crow posted.You test in time to get results before game day or of.I personally think it was the exact way to do it rather than play and say we have positive cases.Im sure LC found out the same day we did.

We had a kid show up for practice on a Tuesday not feeling well. Coaches sent him home. He went to the Dr on Wednesday and was tested. Results came back on Friday and he was positive. I guess we could've kept it quiet just to play a ballgame and potentially put other kids at risk and jeopardize another teams season but we chose not to. I don't get on here as much as I used to because it's always the same BS and usually the same people. Hope your guys have a speedy recovery and wish you well the rest of the way.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Narco said:

I would be ok with our players at Basin going to remote learning till this is over. Doesn't give a 100% chance of not getting it but it does lower the odds some.

the bottom line is they are kids they're going to do what they want to and it's not always the right thing unfortunately