McKenzie to host USJ September 25

VOLnWTN

I agree Pride, this and the “Dog and Pony Show” will be the top games this week. Hadn’t seen much of USJ, but know they are a talented group. I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to get them up for this game since they were blatantly screwed last game by poor officiating. Looking forward to seeing the outcome with this one because it should be a dandy

What a fun game! One bright side of all this mess is we get fun matchups like this one.

As a USJ fan, this one worries me a bit. I watched McKenzie vs Peabody a few weeks ago and thought you guys had a big line and some good pieces, just needed to move some players to the right spots. Will be interesting to see what changes y'all have made in the two weeks off.

For USJ the question is how they will bounce back from a controversial, emotionally charged game last week. McKenzie is a good team, and USJ will need to avoid the penalties and unforced errors they've had the last two games.

That said, with Coach Stroup back in the fold I think USJ will get back on track. I say we win by a touchdown and a field goal. McKenzie has some players, but i think USJ is just a bit better in all three phases of the game.

Would love to come to this one but unfortunately I have a little pile of unpaid speeding tickets from that little camera y'all got..McKenzie's most wanted.

29 minutes ago, Kublah said:

What a fun game! One bright side of all this mess is we get fun matchups like this one.

As a USJ fan, this one worries me a bit. I watched McKenzie vs Peabody a few weeks ago and thought you guys had a big line and some good pieces, just needed to move some players to the right spots. Will be interesting to see what changes y'all have made in the two weeks off.

For USJ the question is how they will bounce back from a controversial, emotionally charged game last week. McKenzie is a good team, and USJ will need to avoid the penalties and unforced errors they've had the last two games.

That said, with Coach Stroup back in the fold I think USJ will get back on track. I say we win by a touchdown and a field goal. McKenzie has some players, but i think USJ is just a bit better in all three phases of the game.

Would love to come to this one but unfortunately I have a little pile of unpaid speeding tickets from that little camera y'all got..McKenzie's most wanted.

I got those as well.  Don’t worry about them.  Trash them.  

• Thanks 1