GreenEville heads up I81 north to overtake the castle and challenge the 5a TH Vikings

Romansfive8

I’m ready!  Are you ready?  Let’s go Big Greene; keep the foot on the pedal.

Let’s hear it :popcorneater:

Big Greene heads up I81 north to overtake the castle and challenge the 5a TH Vikings.

Where you at Dman, Greene Devil Army, Swipes, Greene Devil 87, batman, BVD and all the other Big Greene supporters that I left out?   

GREENEVILLE 33

Tenn High 17

Edited by Romansfive8

14 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’m ready!  Are you ready?  Let’s go Big Greene; keep the foot on the pedal.

Let’s hear it :popcorneater:

Big Greene heads up I81 north to overtake the castle and challenge the 5a TH Vikings.

Where you at Dman, Greene Devil Army, Swipes, Greene Devil 87, batman, BVD and all the other Big Greene supporters that I left out?   

GREENEVILLE 33

Tenn High 17

I expect this to be a tough game and will be very happy if the defense does anywhere near the last game.This is one of those years that some younger guys will have to grow as the season moves along.I'll stick with last week's under guess and say Devil's 35-21 again.

I have only seen one THS game and no offense to my Viking friends but they are just mediocre at best (so are we BTW...)       If Greeneville blows THS out then I will start getting more on board the GREENE train, but if this game is even remotely close then we will know that Greeneville is not ready to challenge for the 4A title.       Greeneville fans, don't hate on me, you guys have only won 1 game and that was against a 0-5 team, so go up there tomorrow and prove it on the field.

GREENE    34
THS             7

6 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I have only seen one THS game and no offense to my Viking friends but they are just mediocre at best (so are we BTW...)       If Greeneville blows THS out then I will start getting more on board the GREENE train, but if this game is even remotely close then we will know that Greeneville is not ready to challenge for the 4A title.       Greeneville fans, don't hate on me, you guys have only won 1 game and that was against a 0-5 team, so go up there tomorrow and prove it on the field.

GREENE    34
THS             7

It will be a pleasant surprise if the Devil's win big.Ive heard of a key injury but hope it's not so and won't elaborate either way.Sorry, forgot to change my helmet back to the Devils for this post.

Edited by BatmanDB

15 hours ago, blazer1set said:

GREENE    34
THS             7

No argument here.  We're blessed with some quality athletes, unfortunately none with the money to buy their way into a starting QB position.  We have 3 highly capable kids that should be a starter above our current one, but our coaches will not let anyone other than #7 run the offense.  He's slow, scared and just not very talented. 

We're lucky to have a pretty good defense.  Not great, but pretty good.  However, if you can't score on offense, you're in trouble.  I'd be very surprised to see Greeneville put many points on the board, but as long as they can hit 14-17, our offense won't match it.

1 hour ago, Viking2004 said:

No argument here.  We're blessed with some quality athletes, unfortunately none with the money to buy their way into a starting QB position.  We have 3 highly capable kids that should be a starter above our current one, but our coaches will not let anyone other than #7 run the offense.  He's slow, scared and just not very talented. 

We're lucky to have a pretty good defense.  Not great, but pretty good.  However, if you can't score on offense, you're in trouble.  I'd be very surprised to see Greeneville put many points on the board, but as long as they can hit 14-17, our offense won't match it.

If you guys could get the ball in #24's hands more often the offense would explode, but alas he got way too few touches.    You could have beaten us by a couple of TD's if he had gotten the ball more often.

4 hours ago, Viking2004 said:

I'll stay out of the TH QB  situation and hope the Devils can get those points if it's enough to win.Anytime your defense can keep a game close however,you have a chance.

24 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll stay out of the TH QB  situation and hope the Devils can get those points if it's enough to win.Anytime your defense can keep a game close however,you have a chance.

It's a touchy situation here in the community.  I won't go into much detail, needless to say we have 3 outstanding athletes who have successfully played QB before but were not given the chance this year.  The performance of our offense to this point speaks for itself.  As a disclaimer, I don't have a kid who was wanting to play QB lol.  It's just hard to watch these kids knowing that we have a known issue but its being ignored.  

Regardless, I hope our D shows up tonight to play.  Whether or not Greeneville is young, I expect a dogfight from them.

23 minutes ago, Viking2004 said:

It's a touchy situation here in the community.  I won't go into much detail, needless to say we have 3 outstanding athletes who have successfully played QB before but were not given the chance this year.  The performance of our offense to this point speaks for itself.  As a disclaimer, I don't have a kid who was wanting to play QB lol.  It's just hard to watch these kids knowing that we have a known issue but its being ignored.  

Regardless, I hope our D shows up tonight to play.  Whether or not Greeneville is young, I expect a dogfight from them.

Always hurts when you see young men that are not being utilized in the right position.TH used to have a lot of posters on coacht but not many on here anymore.