Henry County @ Gallatin Week 7

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

I do not think you win by 50 but you are definitely the favorite.  

I know nothing at all about Gallatin this year. Only what I have read here. All that may be true but i guarantee these boys are coming for blood. I think our guys got ticked off after the Brentwood game and well right now it's hard for me to say this will be a close game. And i hate that because i respect the heck out of Gallatin. We finally have made some of the adjustments I was hoping to see earlier in the year and it has really showed the last 2 weeks. Now I get it Clarksville and Kenwood are not the greatest by any means but if we can continue to do some of the things I saw in those games, sheesh, its gonna be a big Friday night!! 

55 minutes ago, RollRed said:

So how many points does HC have to spank the green goblin by... in their own house to make them good? Sounds like yal aren't any better than these teams you are calling bad.

I was actually referring to Gallatin in that comment, not Henry County.  Wins over Station Camp and Green Hill made them look great, all the way to #5 great in the poll.

Edited by GREENWAVE84EG

11 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I was actually referring to Gallatin in that comment, not Henry County.  Wins over Station Camp and Green Hill made them look great, all the way to #5 greatin the poll.

Yall must hear the same stuff we hear then. We get the same crap about our weak schedule.  Sorry bro. 

37 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I was actually referring to Gallatin in that comment, not Henry County.  Wins over Station Camp and Green Hill made them look great, all the way to #5 great in the poll.

I apologize. As RollRed stated we do get a lot of crap because our region is "weak". Thought you was referring to our recent wins. I still want to see a good close game.