William Blount at Elizabethton

Governm

On 9/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, timcraw said:

"STILL GOOD OFCOURSE" I dont know how you cant read what i am saying. Im always pushing for underdog thats why i said that. I like how I am the idiot of Coacht when people were predicting Boone over DB lol. I should have rephrased to saying "rooting for blount".

It’s pretty funny all your “underdogs” seem to be the team Betsy plays that week.  Hate on.

14 hours ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

It’s pretty funny all your “underdogs” seem to be the team Betsy plays that week.  Hate on.

Im not hating good lord. I am expressing an opinion. DB is like the most hated team in the area. Ive listened to it my whole life and didnt say crap about people "hating". I shut my mouth and watched them dominate the area most years. Yall are petty

31 minutes ago, timcraw said:

Im not hating good lord. I am expressing an opinion. DB is like the most hated team in the area. Ive listened to it my whole life and didnt say crap about people "hating". I shut my mouth and watched them dominate the area most years. Yall are petty

Coming from someone who don’t like it because we are rated higher than DB in a local poll...lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Coming from someone who don’t like it because we are rated higher than DB in a local poll...lol

I didnt come at any of you over it lol. I kept it to myself until yall started calling for my head over saying it wasnt gonna be a 40 point game friday night. And for the simple fact they arent number 1 in the area lol

1 minute ago, lawnman said:

I called you out not because of the 40 point prediction but because of you talking negative about Rollins and the Cyclones...lol...I’m going to talk about this game now and good luck to Db the rest of the year.Go Betsy!!

Just my opinion. Ive been shut up before. Not a huge deal if Betsy does it to me friday night. Solid squad and Ill never say they arent. I simply think Rollins runs too much and sometimes doesnt let the play develop. Kids gotta killer arm too. Hughes is the best player on the field 99 percent of the time. Run game has some work to do. But it looks to be getting better by the week. Good luck to yall as well. Roll Tribe!!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I like the fact that Betsy is playing 6a schools. Yeah its not a juggernaut but still, its big vs small and makes for a competitive game. William Blount made them sweat last year, what about this year? Will it be a tight 4th qtr game?

It’s one of those unknown games really.  How good is Betsy and how much has WB improved.  Last years game was one of the poor performing games we had on the year (2nd to Sullivan South).  Don’t really know if that’s testament to WB just being a bigger school and having more athletes spread out or we just didn’t come prepared.  Either way that game opened our eyes last year and I’d think you’ll see a more prepared Betsy team this time around at home.  That’s a long bus ride.  Here’s to an injury free game For both sides and sending the govs home on that long bus ride after a loss!  Go cyclones!