McKenzie vs Gibson Co

VOLnWTN

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

This is a huge region game for both.  Sort of sets the tone for the rest of the season as we start looking toward the playoffs.  

It sure does,while GC  hasn't been explosive they have fought hard and kept games close ! I think The Rebels win convincingly but not the blow out some will expect.

Gibson County had quite a few players have to be quarantined Friday morning before West Carroll game. Key players that mean a lot to team. Played West Carroll with mostly freshmen and sophomores. They played hard but the inexperience in crucial situations was evident. Unfortunately they  quarantined for 14 days so the young guys  are gonna have to grow up A lot in 6 days. 

Edited by Sunni

17 hours ago, GOCHARGERS said:

I believe McKenzie will win this game by more than 4 td's. Westview had GC 41-0 at halftime and Westview didnt play any starters at all the 2nd half.

They will. That was the safe pick by me going with 4 tds. Hearing GC has kids quarantined and hurt is just a mess. Probably will get ugly right off the bat